Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
With the help of seb we have reached 3.0! With a full support for all Level ranges! 1-60 it does not matter, it has his own Combos for every Level range.

Please always update to the latest version if you can, because I do not fix and/or re-upload old ones.

Filters
Quote:Standard Version
- Filter 1 - No Jumps
- Filter 2 - No Leg Sweep/Stun

Personal Edition (my own version I use for high level content, like EX Primals etc, if I am too lazy to do stuff on my own)
- Filter 1 - Buffs
- Filter 2 - No Jumps
- Filter 3 - No Leg Sweep/Stun
- Filter 4 - No Second Wind @ 30% / No Mantra @ 50% party health
- Filter 5 - Battle Litany (because this one I think is very situational)

Explanation
Quote:Abbreviations
  • H = Heavy Thrust
  • P = Phlebotomize
  • IDC = Chaos Thrust Combo
  • TTT= Full Thrust Combo
  • IDC4 = Chaos Thrust Combo + 4th Tier Ability
  • TTT4 = Full Thrust Combo + 4th Tier Ability
  • 4th = 4th Tier Ability
  • BotD = Blood of the Dragon
  • GK = Geirskogul

H -> IDC4 -> P -> TTT4 Opener:

Heavy Thrust -> Impulse Drive -> Disembowel -> [Blood of the Dragon] -> Chaos Thrust -> 4th Tier Combo -> Phlebotomize -> True Thrust -> Vorpal Thrust -> Full Thrust -> 4th Tier Combo -> Repeat

This will be the basic opener. Of course there will be offGCD weaving.

H -> IDC4 -> P -> TTT4 Combo:

H -> ID -> DI -> [BOTD] -> CT -> 4TH -> [GK] -> P -> TT -> VP -> [LIFES] -> FT -> 4TH -> Repeat

Blood of the Dragon & Geirskogul Cycle:

HT - ID - DI - [BOTD] - CT - 4TH - [GK] - PH - TT - VP - FT - 4TH

HT - ID - DI - CT - 4TH - [GK] - PH - TT - VP - FT - 4TH

HT - ID - DI - CT - 4TH - [GK] - PH - TT - VP - [BOTD] - FT - 4TH - [GK]

HT - ID - DI - CT - 4TH - PH - TT - VP - FT - 4TH - [GK]

HT - ID - DI - CT - 4TH - PH - TT - VP - FT - 4TH - [GK]

-> Repeat

Changelog
Code:
- added Low-Level combo for Disembowel
- changed some numbers on the oGCD Spells so they don't get tripple used
- changed how Jumps work if you dont have Power Surge unlocked
- added another combo start for TTT4 if Blood of the Dragon is less than 3sec on CD and IDC combo was just used (basically the same that the IDC4 Combo already does)

- added "Low-Level" Battle Litany which gets used before you hit Level 54. Should now work as intended.
- changed how the IDC Combo without Blood of the Dragon Buff is executed to avoid confusion with debuffs because there is another Dragoon in the party
(what basically happened is, the other Dragoon overwrote your Disembowel right after you casted it and so the bot wanted to cast the combo from the start again, changing the "BuffOwner" would have only caused that he would never cast the combo lol. So I changed it to MissingBuffs ChaosThrust, because that one cant be overwritten.)

- - changed the max range of some Weapons Skills to 0 because it tends to bug out on fight like Titan when you have to attack his heart. (needs more testing tho)

- completly rewrote it again with the help of seb to fit the needs of the new Skillmanager that is currently in Beta.
- added full support for all Level ranges! 1-60 it does not matter, it has his own Combos for every Level range.
- added .txts for people who are using MAHA's GuiUpdate:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Module-GUI-update-FilterInfo-V1-0-2-3-08-07-2015
- be prepared for them good deeps!

- updated for the new Skillmanager

- some optimizations, mainly Geirskogul timing and Jumps

- reworked the Profile completly, I wont bother adding a changelog to the 1.2 version, it was just crap. But this time I did better!
- added Geirskogul, Wheeling Thrust, IDC4 & TTT4 Combo

- Level 60 ready
- will add more information later

- added Filter for Buffs and No Jumps/Jumps

- first Release, Level 56 ready

Known Issues
Code:
- None so far.

If there are any requests or bugs, just reply to this topic and I will see what I can do.

Attached Files
.rar   1-Dragoon - Dragoon Per Second 3.4 (Personal Edition).rar (Size: 4.3 KB / Downloads: 443)
.rar   1-Dragoon - Dragoon Per Second 3.4.rar (Size: 4.17 KB / Downloads: 249)
Updated to Version 1.1.
Cant wait to try this out tonight!

I have been trying to make a profile following following the rotation/priorities on this thread

How to Dragoon per second

Is this profile anything similar to the guidelines in this thread?

Thanks for your hard work!
Yes, I am building up on this thread.
Updated to Version 1.2

Test it out. I am not sure if it works 100% because I had issues with server latency the last 2 days.
Means that I could not fully test it yet.
Whenever I try to download it and extract it it just says that the file doesn't exist, maybe an issue on my end?
(07-04-2015, 08:06 AM)Devilslayercross Wrote:  Whenever I try to download it and extract it it just says that the file doesn't exist, maybe an issue on my end?

Indeed. Just downloaded and extracted it. No problem.
Yeah I got it out, just had to redownload it and I must say, VERY good work on this profile <33333
Only thing that happens is a small lag between instances of attacks but it's not even noticable. You certainly know what you're doing <3
Updated to Version 2.0

Okay boyz, fuck 1.2. After a complete rework of the profile (yes I finally got my lazy ass up and did a profile for my main class). Let's go straight 2.0!
So far this profile is baller and served me well!

Report any bugs or errors please!

Edit: Updated to Version 2.1
Yo gonna test this out and report back later - huge thanks homie

Edit:

If you let it run the full rotation, managing cooldowns, doing jumps etc. it often screws up and lets BotD run out. But with Filter 1 2 3 activated and doing these stuff manually when the script just did an action works well.