Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
i just said i tried it both ways, u ppl really think im retarded. i also tried it with both profiles. now after further testing it wont use b4b on machinist either. i Even put a fresh b4b skill with target=player, so apparently something its my own issue but i didnt know that before.
(07-19-2015, 07:42 PM)Bricks Wrote:  i just said i tried it both ways, u ppl really think im retarded. i also tried it with both profiles. now after further testing it wont use b4b on machinist either. i Even put a fresh b4b skill with target=player, so apparently something its my own issue but i didnt know that before.

Good then. I never said you are retarded, you are the one who says that.

But if you put the Skill in yourself and it doesnt work, it is probably on your end not on the profile one. Also noone else mentioned that problem so far.

And for the Machinist profile this is the wrong thread for that.
Just ran the updated profile and it is working amazing. Thank you for your time and commitment :D
What's the DPS you guys getting at 60?
Quote:And for the Machinist profile this is the wrong thread for that.

lmao ok cuz it wasnt relevant at all. are you a guy or girl? "CuteDragon" lol
(07-21-2015, 05:13 AM)Bricks Wrote:  

Why even ask -_-
(07-21-2015, 01:17 AM)ghostshell Wrote:  What's the DPS you guys getting at 60?

I'm getting a steady 1.1k after 6min or so on the Dummy with i185.
In a real fight? Depends, its between 900-1k. Alex 4 its def. 1k because you can hug the boss, but fights like Alex 1? It can drop to 900-950 because of the boss disappearing.

(07-21-2015, 07:06 AM)ghostshell Wrote:  
(07-21-2015, 05:13 AM)Bricks Wrote:  

Why even ask -_-

Just ignore him.
As I'm in love with your MCH profile I wanted to try this out with my DRG.

Though if I can ask, why did you decide not to do positionals?
(07-28-2015, 04:09 AM)Ralphius Wrote:  As I'm in love with your MCH profile I wanted to try this out with my DRG.

just place Chaos Thrust+Wheeling Thrust on aditional skillbar somewhere near middle of your screen and when you see its highlighted to be next skill in chain move from flank to rear/behind = gg you are best dragoon eu with 100% positions right :P

i think problem is with jumps+dives because they lock you on place and sometimes it will kills you because of boss AOE :D yeah you can disable it with filter but thats DPS loss. one day i will master it without jump fails :D i think its much less annoying than MUDRA LAGS (at least for EU players)
(07-28-2015, 04:09 AM)Ralphius Wrote:  As I'm in love with your MCH profile I wanted to try this out with my DRG.

Or AOE?