Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
There is no "position". For optimal damage output you have to be always on the right position for the Skills.

Heavy Thrust -> Flank
Chaos Thrust -> Back
Fang and Claw -> Flank
Wheeling Thrust -> Back

Its kinda like Monk, you cant stay stationary if you want to do optimal damage.
May I ask what additional skills you use at level 60 for this profile? :)

Maybe put it in the first post. :)
(08-08-2015, 05:39 AM)Stabulations Wrote:  May I ask what additional skills you use at level 60 for this profile? :)

Maybe put it in the first post. :)

Or you could just check in the Skill Manager.
thanks so much for this profile. could you advice me for the best cross-class skills to use with this profile please?
Internal release , mercy stroke , second wind , bloodbath and mantra.

Hard to check in the skill manager ?
(08-12-2015, 11:18 AM)Kyle Wrote:  Internal release , mercy stroke , second wind , bloodbath and mantra.

Hard to check in the skill manager ?

for me, yes, else i wouldnt have asked! :) thanks for telling though, i appreciate it.
Can we add this position check? It will be very helpful.
No. You can add it yourself, but if I do it for everyone and you are on the wrong position the spell wont cast. And you will lose damage and Blood of the Dragon. So if you really need it, add it yourself please, it should not be needed, ever. If you cannot get to a certain "position" you should never wait regardless.
Idk if I ever got the chance to say thank you- been busy with Savage so haven't had time to truly test this on alt but 1211 over 4 minutes at i186 is just great.
Thank you for your work!
(08-18-2015, 08:52 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  No. You can add it yourself, but if I do it for everyone and you are on the wrong position the spell wont cast. And you will lose damage and Blood of the Dragon. So if you really need it, add it yourself please, it should not be needed, ever. If you cannot get to a certain "position" you should never wait regardless.

Well if you say its not needed , can you explain how can i do my right position? How to understand next skill is chaos trust for example?