Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LVL 1-60 WHM Profile for Dungeons, Leveling, PVP, & Raiding *Updated 03/11/16*
Personally I feel stoneskin is better because it is proactive rather than reactive.
This works pretty well thanks! Is there a way to have it turn off cleric stance when a cure is about to be cast?
thanks for your work mate.
Question about "Current Action NOT" for Cure.

Why did you use 449,458,461 and how are they related to White Mage??

I have attached the link to the XIVDB showing the skills that are related to the ID that is used here.

1. 449 = Eerie-Light
  2. 458 = Hellfire
  3. 461 = イフリート:炎獄の楔召喚
(07-20-2015, 12:04 AM)bizzmo Wrote:  Question about "Current Action NOT" for Cure.

Why did you use 449,458,461 and how are they related to White Mage??

I have attached the link to the XIVDB showing the skills that are related to the ID that is used here.

1. 449 = Eerie-Light
  2. 458 = Hellfire
  3. 461 = イフリート:炎獄の楔召喚

You cannot trust XIVDB. I have identified about 10 wrong id's so far so those might not be accurate.
Current Action Not has nothing to do with the SPELL IDs you use in skill manager profile or can be found on XIV DB.

You are inputing the IDs of actions. When your character casts a spell it runs through 3 animation actions. When the spell completes there is a last action that can be identified with the built in DEV tools for minion. This is the ID you enter for Current Action Not to avoid repeat casts.

The 3 ids I have entered are cure 1, cure 2, and cure 3 final animations ID.
Hm, i would say you are right and wrong.

You are mistaken about the action ID lacks relationship to the Skill ID that can be read from XIVDB, or the other way around if you prefer. The fact is that action-id should be exactly the same as the Skill ID, but as the previous speaker mentioned the databases contain errors sometimes, which I have noticed for the skills associated with pets for a sch as well.

Example:

Scholar spell "Adloquium" have the same action and skill id.

Action ID: 185
skill ID: 185 @ XIVDB

When I asked about the current action NOT, I was too lazy to use the dev tool and mapped it against XIVDB that showed wrong skills. Usually, the database have an accuracy better than 95% with my experience.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Skill-Ma...lained-WIP

Ace explains how Current Action Not works in this thread on the forum.

"Current Action NOT:** Use Dev module to find this, will not cast skill if the Player.action attribute is this ID. Useful for filtering double-cast heals."

The player.action attribute cannot be found on XIVdb; only through the dev module.

If you look at the provided skill manager profiles with the bot you'll see examples of this throughout.

You can verify this with stoneskin II. Due to the long cast animation, stoneskin II is typically cast a second time after the bot casts it. By using Current Action NOT as Ace has explained it, the bot will not begin to cast stoneskin II a second time as you are telling it to not attempt to cast it again if your character is currently engaged in the casting animation. This was also an issue with protect and healing spells in general.
You are absolutely right that the action ID is not the same as the skill id.

I have confused it. The past few days with new skillmgr testing and debugging, I have converted/created/rebuilding many profiles directly with the note editior based on skillID, statusID (leech / esuna) and actionID.

I have used the dev tool for picking out actionID since it came out. I guess I have worked with to many profiles and updates and pulling information from XIVDB and mixed it together, sorry for the confusion :)
thanks alot for this profile, will try it out asap!