Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LVL 1-60 WHM Profile for Dungeons, Leveling, PVP, & Raiding *Updated 03/11/16*
good profile, thx... just ran Neverreap with it and noticed it doesn't handle cleric stance by itself, when I activated filter 2 it didn't switch it on, and when I disabled filter 2 it didn't switch it off... also swift+raisse didn't work, I did see go swiftcast off, but it didn't raise then. Otherwise healing works really great.
(08-09-2015, 11:55 PM)TauTau Wrote:  good profile, thx... just ran Neverreap with it and noticed it doesn't handle cleric stance by itself, when I activated filter 2 it didn't switch it on, and when I disabled filter 2 it didn't switch it off... also swift+raisse didn't work, I did see go swiftcast off, but it didn't raise then. Otherwise healing works really great.

Cleric Stance was set-up to only activate "Solo" so when you went from solo to being in a party in Duty Finder it would not turn off Cleric Stance because you were no longer "Solo". Now it simply turns on and off based on whether Filter 2 is on or off.

I got rid of the "Solo" only requirement and uploaded a new version for download. As for the Swiftcast+Raise, it still works for me, so I can only assume it was a glitch in the rotation. I'll keep an eye on it as I still run content on a daily basis as WHM.
Remove the previous skill id from raise. keeping the buff check is fine but if another oGCD skill goes off it wont ever use raise with swift buff. ** or put it as skill #1 **
[Image: c967ef2ccc.jpg]

People with latency may also benefit with other skills having not used after 150 code so that while the buff is added it doesnt waste the buff on a cure etc.
[Image: d7a4ea4520.jpg]
(08-10-2015, 04:23 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Remove the previous skill id from raise. keeping the buff check is fine but if another oGCD skill goes off it wont ever use raise with swift buff. ** or put it as skill #1 **

People with latency may also benefit with other skills having not used after 150 code so that while the buff is added it doesnt waste the buff on a cure etc.

Thank you for the tips Sebbs.
Epic profile! Thank you so much for this!
Brilliant profile.
Been using it for leveling ( dps ) and healing dungeons etc.
Currently level 54.
Thank you very much for your work - it's appreciated :)
(08-10-2015, 02:51 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  
(08-10-2015, 04:23 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Remove the previous skill id from raise. keeping the buff check is fine but if another oGCD skill goes off it wont ever use raise with swift buff. ** or put it as skill #1 **

Do we need to do these changes? Or profile already included?
(08-24-2015, 09:23 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(08-10-2015, 02:51 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  

Do we need to do these changes? Or profile already included?

The profile has already been updated.
I'm having some trouble with Dropbox. Errors everywhere. Could I get an alternative download link?

Thanks so much!
Hey Yellowcar :D - had a quick question for you, is there any quick way to enable cleric stance to turn on and off and dance with healing? I know you already mentioned you set it up with the intention to be used with filter 2. Is this due to another issue you ran into with cleric stance dancing? Or is it simply preference?

I tried to set it up to do a cleric dance with dps and healing but killed the profile T _ T and had to download a fresh one. I failed /cry

Cheers,
Ethos