Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LVL 1-60 WHM Profile for Dungeons, Leveling, PVP, & Raiding *Updated 03/11/16*
. . .
Lots of folks have asked for a profile that will "Cleric Stance Dance" between attacking and healing. I figured out how to do it with chains and will be working on building a new profile with this enabled.
A tip.. make sure u have a disable for solo and party modes.

If you only disable it based on player hp party healing will suffer.

If u only do party solo healing suffers.
(09-30-2015, 12:30 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Lots of folks have asked for a profile that will "Cleric Stance Dance" between attacking and healing. I figured out how to do it with chains and will be working on building a new profile with this enabled.

I really dont understand what this version do. Is this for auto stance dance while we target enemy and if party need heals it auto drop cleric stance and heal party? If it is for this , it doesnt working. Just doing cleric stance in and out...
(10-03-2015, 06:22 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(09-30-2015, 12:30 PM)YellowcarQueen Wrote:  Lots of folks have asked for a profile that will "Cleric Stance Dance" between attacking and healing. I figured out how to do it with chains and will be working on building a new profile with this enabled.

I really dont understand what this version do. Is this for auto stance dance while we target enemy and if party need heals it auto drop cleric stance and heal party? If it is for this , it doesnt working. Just doing cleric stance in and out...

Ya, sorry about that version; it was pretty much an utter failure once I got to testing it in actual combat today. I don't think chains are going to be an effective way to execute cleric stance.

Not an expert on this stuff, but as far as I can see the main issue with moving into and out of cleric stance is having a reliable check for this.

I'm experimenting with "Party HP%<89%" and "Average HP%>=95%" to see how reliable these two checks are for moving into and out of cleric stance. It works very well in solo play, but I need to check it out for party play.
should be just above your healing lvl.

so if your party member heal is 70 go 80% to turn it off/on

if you leave it to late the hp can drop to low or

Remember turning it on has a recast so turning it off and having an effective heal cant be instant.
you are my hero
how would one use this to fate grind?? do i just use the grind option with tihs class because it seems to go through mp really quickly.
or is this just for duties??
I got cleric stance dance working but it won't dance when minion needs to heal my companion. Healing self works fine. Is it an issue with how minion recognizes the companion in a party?
(12-12-2015, 06:20 PM)Chunky Wrote:  I got cleric stance dance working but it won't dance when minion needs to heal my companion. Healing self works fine. Is it an issue with how minion recognizes the companion in a party?

Not sure, but you can try checking the box "Include NPCs" under target tab for all of the single target healing spells.