Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LVL 1-60 WHM Profile for Dungeons, Leveling, PVP, & Raiding *Updated 03/11/16*
Yeah, sadly this seems to be pretty broken now. Stoneskins itself constantly, casts Medica 2 for no reason, stops healing to DPS regardless of settings, etc. Shame, this used to be super good
Eh. I did update mine if you want to try it out and test it IF people will give me actual feedback I will try my best to keep it up to date.
(06-22-2016, 09:01 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Eh. I did update mine if you want to try it out and test it IF people will give me actual feedback I will try my best to keep it up to date.

Happy to test it.
I'll like to try it too
(06-25-2016, 02:56 PM)jony_stunner Wrote:  I'll like to try it too

Could I try a copy as well?
He means his AST profile was updated. He doesnt have one for WHM.
This is a wonderful profile, I have been using it for a while and it's very satisfying. However, I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but my character never casts Esuna to remove dubuffs. I checked the skill manager and its enabled.

Any suggestions?
(07-05-2016, 11:40 PM)aboodba Wrote:  This is a wonderful profile, I have been using it for a while and it's very satisfying. However, I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but my character never casts Esuna to remove dubuffs. I checked the skill manager and its enabled.

Any suggestions?

Just turn the filter on (click the box solid color). Just tested it working for me hope that helps
(07-10-2016, 12:38 PM)Osyrus Wrote:  
(07-05-2016, 11:40 PM)aboodba Wrote:  This is a wonderful profile, I have been using it for a while and it's very satisfying. However, I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but my character never casts Esuna to remove dubuffs. I checked the skill manager and its enabled.

Any suggestions?

Just turn the filter on (click the box solid color). Just tested it working for me hope that helps

So this profile still works? How about compared to Sebbs?
(07-28-2016, 02:17 PM)Magija8866 Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 12:38 PM)Osyrus Wrote:  

Any suggestions?

So this profile still works? How about compared to Sebbs?

Works for me yes, make sure not to have pvp filter turned on (or no DPS), Cleric stance does not auto toggle for healing so that's a bit annoying. - Lvl 20-->55 WHM atm using just this profile. I cant say how well it works in extreme or even normal lvl 60 raids/dungeons as I have not gotten that far.

And compared to Sebbs, not sure honestly his profile might work better just havent tried it out myself once i got this one working.

p.s. I did modify this profile to stop casting stoneskin/stoneskin II. Just doing it manually for dungeon runs instead of the assist trying everytime combat ends.