Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60
(08-01-2015, 06:04 PM)Bricks Wrote:  
(07-28-2015, 11:59 PM)Acidod Wrote:  Damn I'm sorry to hear that Bricks, this profile has been fucking awesome! I can get it to work pretty well in a hardcore raid group if I do my opener myself, but I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Anyways thanks and keep up the great work!

skillmgr.lua just got a big update and its looking much better. i didnt wanna say it but before i didnt quite feel it was worth using. if you absoluteey must use an assist profile thts good enough for raiding with hc elitists(lol joking), pm me and ill send u the file so u can still use 0Bard. im gonna go test skillmgr update and see if i can get it to do what i need it to do.

for viperkc,
copy this to C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles . when u want to switch to old skillmanager you go into folder "old sm" copy the file "ffxiv_skillmgr.lua" and press up twice and copy it to
C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\>>> here and press replace file.

*BUT FIRST, copy C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_skillmgr.lua somewhere, like maybe the folder i provided called new SM

Can we use your burst profile with this old skill manager you posted here?
yes just make sure you copy the new one into the new sm folder bcause you may need it before they update again, which is quite frequently, but still a good idea.
(08-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Bricks Wrote:  yes just make sure you copy the new one into the new sm folder bcause you may need it before they update again, which is quite frequently, but still a good idea.

Tried your burst profile with this old sm but it use WM+Barrage only once activated. And then profile not used WM again. (Barrage too) ) Ver.1.6td

edit: Just one more thing its not using barrage when on low dungeons (lvl synched and no WM)
what do you mean by once activated? and it only does barrage+heavy if u put filter 5.
(08-02-2015, 07:44 PM)Bricks Wrote:  what do you mean by once activated? and it only does barrage+heavy if u put filter 5.

I mean it only works one time. When barrage cooldown ends it doesnt activated wm again and not using barrage.
I tried to put filter 5 on lvl 50 dungeon and it doesnt use barrage+heavy.
this keeps on doing barrage + windbite for opener
Does this profile use the old or the new skillmanager? i am confused :)
im having trouble getting ogcds to proc when they should so for a workaround the closest im able to get to the old oblivion is
BL>SS>IR*>VB>WB>B4B*>HE*>RS*>BAR+EMP>SW>HS>HS>HS>BL>HS>IJ>Emp>>> (2 fully buffed emps but alos lose alost 10s of mnot using emp) <old obliv gave 1 fully buffed emp but stil put down more dps.

because thats the only way i can get the buffs to pop in any particular order, and alos for some reason the new sm always wants to put emp+barrage right after WB and before VB so i hadto put them first. This wastes about 12s on emp so the other way would be EMP>SS>IR*>VB>HS>WB>B4B*>HE*>SS>RS*>Bar+Emp>SW>HS>IJ>HS>HS>HS>HS>EMP, with only the barrage emp fully bufffed.

I still kinda like the old rotation better tho its very very close. any input would be appreciated.
Hey Bricks. Will you update your burst profile? :)
is this for the new skillmanager? that would be awesome!