Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Profiles for 50-60 quests/grinding?
Sorry search results didn't turn anything up, what's currently the fastest way to get 50-60 and are there any quest profiles other than the 2.0-2.55 Latty posted?

Currently I'm just running grind mode in Northern Thanalan which seems sub-optimal?
there's no 50-60 quest profiles that have popped up here. If you're trying to exp i recommend having your bot finish the questing the storyline upto 2.55 before doing n.thanalan. I dont know when but after a certain lvl all those old quests only give 5k exp, so itd be best to get the most out of them then do fates
yep i'm all caught up - when you say fates do you mean nthanalan fates or is there a navmesh that can do ishgard area fates?
yes,atleast that's what i used. You could try the new zones since they buffed exp there. Please be careful when fate grinding though
(07-22-2015, 09:00 AM)hamsterz Wrote:  yes,atleast that's what i used. You could try the new zones since they buffed exp there. Please be careful when fate grinding though

have you tried the new zone fates yet? the hack doesn't appear to work for me in those zones despite downloading latty's navmeshes. does it work for you? and what do you mean about being careful fate grinding ... are you referring to whiteknights reporting me?
No, i havent tried them yet. What hack are you referring to? Yes, im referring to whiteknights. Please take the time to read the ban report thread and any thread in regards to n.thanalan fate grinding, there's a lot of useful information in there that will help you fate grind/bot more safely
ok basically my question to you is what's the best settings of mmominion to get from 50-60 at the moment?

currently i'm set to "grind mode" + "do fates" + "do hunting logs" in northern thanalan.

i'm wondering if there's a way to configure the bot to grind fates for me in the new areas?
you can do fates in the new area if you have a nav mesh for the new area, but the nav meshes for the new area are to big and thats top priority for the devs right now is to get meshing and flying working in the new zones. right now i do grind mode do fates and place grind markers down in Nthan. and just grind fatest there with the other 200 people in the zone. and grind mobs between fates at the grind markers. steady amount of xp between fates is nice plus you dont look like a bot just sitting waiting at teh exact same evac point.