Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
New Porblem with garthing markers
New Porblem with garthing markers

on new marker system when it locks on to node game will flash up with "Too Far away" also it is not useing "ContentID=" or "Not ContenID=" some times it wil lock on to node and run to it and then just stop and you have to move your char a bit for it start garthing

plz fix theis problems
Same issue here, latest version and acelib installed. Either it does not start at all in some zones (e.g. Dravinan Forelands) or does not reach the node and "too far away" appears. All markers I have worked prepatch perfectly fine.
ya befor update to bot and game the garthering bot was working grat but know there are bugs that need to be fixed

i make most of my gil thougt grathing and this is bugging me know coz its slowing things down
i just hop that the dev will fix fast so that i can finsh what i need befor i start making my gil agen
i havent ran into this yet, the problem i seem to be having is the bot is not moving to other markers. I have to manually move it to the next location before it starts gathering
ya as i seid in the 1st post there is a problem with "ContentID=" or "Not ContenID=" & does not reach the node and "too far away"

hamsterz have u got you set up in makermanager marker moade to "list"

humm im just looking at the console
i have a missing file
""Loading c:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers_math.lua .. Not Found""
it also says
""Failded with [string "ml_task_mgr.lua"]:31: attempt to index field 'GW2Minion'(a nil value)"" <- does not make much since to me as i play ffxiv lol

doint know if thats y im having problems lol
oh, when i read your post it looked like you were saying the bot stopped short of the node and didnt gather from it. Ive tried marker team and marker list, both arent moving between markers
ya there is bug and ace is a way so well have to suffer till hes back
Got both of your problems too.
BTW, Ace is online now?
Hope this will get fixed soon. :D
I'm working on it atm, pretty sure I know what the issue is, have to test the fixes.
(07-22-2015, 01:34 PM)Ace Wrote:  I'm working on it atm, pretty sure I know what the issue is, have to test the fixes.

ThumbsUp