Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
New Porblem with garthing markers
im glad to hare Ace is working on it

any ETA?
Am narrowing down the cause atm, less than an hour hopefully.
(07-22-2015, 03:06 PM)Ace Wrote:  Am narrowing down the cause atm, less than an hour hopefully.
Nice Ace, good on ya
There seems to be a problem with ContentID in markers as well? This is happening for me at Camp Tranquil as a BTN, I'm trying to blackllist trees (id: 3) and whitelist bushes (id: 4), but it gathers both.
The markers aren't reading correctly at all right now, all ties back to the same central issue. Getting close to a fix, ironing out details with the new stuff at the moment.
good to know ace i hop that in about 6-8hrs form know ull have it fix coz its night time for me know but at lest this downtime has givein me some time to do house work lol

i hop that you get it seen to befor i get up in the moring so that i can get back to lvling my last crafting class befor i start recoving my lost gil that i have spent over the past week or so lol

Oh just a heads up there will be anther game up date in a day or two its part 2 of patch 3.05 lol

keep up the good work Ace
Thanks Ace for your hard work.

Sorry for the duplicate thread. I'm not exactly forum savvy.
Got a fix uploaded, should go out soon. It's just to get it back at least mostly working. Marker Team stuff isn't yet cooperating, will probably have to wait 'til I get off for the day from my actual day job lol.
My game is crushing when the bot is attaching after latest update :(
Mine works perfectly fine. No "too far away" anymore.
Thank you for your hard work! :D