Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
an unsupported blm profile
12/1/15 There are better profiles about I believe. Others are better at figuring these ones out than me. Leaving thread up for purposes of whoever was talking in here/ archival/ necro threading.

This is geared for level 50-60 BLM with 34+ Arcanist and archer.

9/28/15 Changed alot about the way the profile functions. It's still not perfect, but scathe movement should be. It's capable of keeping you in enochian permanently, but for some reason it still only does 1000 dps or so where i'd hope for more. That is against level 60 mobs though.

TODO: Make add another entry for flare that can go off when swiftcast is up, and only then. For now it just dumps MP once you're below 30% or 25% MP, so that you'll either convert and end up with more MP than you had or transpose if convert is down.

As always, profile in development. Post back on this update if you want me to tweak it, even better is if you can tweak it and show me what you've done ;)

Attached Files
.zip   BLM_NAF_60.zip (Size: 3.47 KB / Downloads: 338)
Removed old profiles that became obsolete with the new skill manager. They're available upon request.
o: Mine's only 50 so I'll give the 50-57 one a go when I got time for it.
@5 min - 657 DPS on a 50 dummy at level 60, so not sure where that puts it. Guessing it could go up or down a few points depending on RNG.
What is difference between these profiles? BLM 60 only use for 60 lvl content? And the other one is 50-59 content?
Yes, until there are two entries for F1; one that is enabled during levels 59 and less that won't avoid enochian, and one for level 60 which will avoid enochian, I would recommend using the two profiles as you mentioned in your post, in that way. It can all be merged into one and probably will be soon.

To be clear the difference in rotation should be that you will not cast fire I and possibly fire III while enochian is up. You will cast fire III to get astral fire stacks then proceed to cast fire IV until swiftcast criteria are met, then it empties MP, uses blizzard III, then IV to refresh enochian leaving you with about full MP then nuking them down with fire III then fire IV's. With the profile before that it would waste MP and lose DPS because it would use fire 1 and fire 3 too much while enochian was up.
Thank you for explanation. Btw is this only for single target? I dont see any filter.
(07-30-2015, 06:03 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  Thank you for explanation. Btw is this only for single target? I dont see any filter.

This favours AoE currently. Blizzard II (rare), Fire II (common), and flare. Freeze gets left out for now since it seemed to be buggy when casting, though I have seen skill manager be updated since I removed it.

If you're interested I will add in a filter to disable AoE. I'd want to know if you would want to leave flare enabled. For now by default it will AoE when possible.

Currently if there are 2+ targets it will try to AoE with Fire II or blizzard II (it hardly ever uses blizzard II, if I am correct, since you need to be standing in the mobs and also be low on MP).

There's some debate as to whether that should be changed to 3+ targets. In the _test profile there are two entries for F2. One for pre-60 and one for lvl 60. The pre-60 one looks for just 3 targets, while the 60 one looks for 4 targets. This is because I generally see that one fire IV does more damage than one fire II if there are less than 4 targets.
should be 3 targets not 4 for AOE always. Also I think it can be 2 if there longer fights and the mobs dont die as fast.
(07-31-2015, 04:56 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  should be 3 targets not 4 for AOE always. Also I think it can be 2 if there longer fights and the mobs dont die as fast.

Could make two entries then. One for 3, then one for 2 if target HP is above a certain amount, perhaps. We could use filters instead. Filters require me to actually pay attention though...

I am happy to say freeze works by adding a 3 second delay since last cast.