Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
an unsupported blm profile
Dude i really like your profile. One thing its not using scathe while moving.

edit: seems like your test profile broken for under lvl 50 content. It stops a lot.
(08-01-2015, 08:20 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  
(07-31-2015, 04:56 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  should be 3 targets not 4 for AOE always. Also I think it can be 2 if there longer fights and the mobs dont die as fast.

Could make two entries then. One for 3, then one for 2 if target HP is above a certain amount, perhaps. We could use filters instead. Filters require me to actually pay attention though...

I am happy to say freeze works by adding a 3 second delay since last cast.

ya bro that sounds like the best way to do it. some fights will require both targets to be aoed like in savage a2 when you have 2 jagged dolls or 2 huge spiders and what not.
Yeah. I'm having issues with the new skill manager. I am taking time to look at how other people are making theirs and tweaking them, and hoping to bring it back to black mage. The profile I run, I added a delay for blizzard IV so it won't spam it. I found that that's a DPS killer as it can actually cause you to go through enochian quicker as it refreshes it by 5 seconds less each time. So one cast is preferred. There are points where we want to burn through mana with flare just to trigger blizzard III and then enochian so that we can go back to fire IV, etc.

@ it being broken for sub 50, try disabling queing in the skill manager. To me it seems like it will try to (and, no disrespect to the devs, I love their work) get stuck on something like flare, for instance, when it tries to go through the chain. I see the skill manager code get updated fairly frequently so that that might infer that there are some behind the scenes changes going on which could simplify profile creation in the future.

Next you can check all the conditionals. They are mostly all MP based, and Buff based. As the profile is currently, I believe it will lock out alot of spells once enochian is up, which could be causing the freezing/pausing as well. For now I am having difficulty even getting the bot to run though... if i have to reformat this box to do it I will :P
Any news on a BLM profile? Everything posted on the website is either broken or doing 600k at best with ilvl 177 gear, I can manually do more than that with my eyes closed. = *(
I tweaked my profile today. It should not double/triple cast blizzard IV, instead it should wait and use it to refresh enochian. I don't know why I left that broken for so long.

I added in a low MP spell that effectively keeps the profile from freezing, but might be somewhat inefficient. Sometimes it'll cast blizzards when you'd prefer it not to, heh. But it should be an improvement nonetheless... more enochian, more fire IV's, more DPS.

IF IT FREEZES ON YOU: PLEASE POST BACK WHERE IT FROZE AND UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS. WHAT BUFFS DID YOU HAVE, NOT HAVE, WHAT SKILLS WERE USED PRIOR, WHAT SKILL WAS USED AFTER THE FREEZE IF ANY. - I hate to write that in caps but this will help everyone.

If it's not doing the right rotation for you and you cannot correct it yourself and re upload it for me to use, then tell me the rotation you think is more preferred and I will try and churn that out. As, is, this profile will spam raging strikes and quelling apart from eachother. An easy fix if your group can't keep up is to chain them together or set quelling strikes to only be used when raging strikes buff is on.

About the scathe bug... I am not sure, it works fine for me? Maybe I fixed it between now and then. I actually think the skill manager code seems to be working a bit better now, don't know why, but it's less frustrating to work with now!
Thanks for update. I tried it and noticed when i move it just skip the current cast. For example when casting fire 3 if we have to move it starts casting fire (not fire 3) And scathe while moving is still not working.
Way too much Fire 3 spam, there is no reason to cast Fire 3 after a Fire 3, once you have stacks you should be spamming fire 4 or Fire 1 never Fire 3, BIG dps loss and a waste of time/mana. Also the little Blizzard 1 spell filler is just a waste, not really needed it never really froze on me before. ilvl 182 BLM on A4 Duty Finder with minimal movement 684 DPS.

Out of all the profiles on this post the one I do the best DPS with is the 50_60 one and that one is a little too heavy on the fire 1, I wish the bot came with level 60 profiles. = (
It's set to cast fire III to get full stacks or when it has firestarter. Nevertheless, I might need to add in one more check. For now I increased the delay, which seems to be effective although it might not be the best solution. I moved scathe's priority around, and changed the blizzard filler to much more conditional - to the point where it's firing 'rarely'. Grateful for your feedback, having trouble reproducing the scathe issue, but I think I understand that it's essentially going to try to cast whichever spell it's on rather than automatically use scathe like it used to? I need to read the guide over again and see if I can pull something better together. Also, if you want to repost the 50_60 one you have that does the most DPS? I have so many different copies that it's difficult to pull that exact one, unless you can get it to me. That might be a good place to start from once I read over the guide again. I did reupload the profile since there was simply a bug in it, hope the one up now works better. Let me know.
Looks not good after last update :(
(08-19-2015, 07:58 AM)Namnaf Wrote:  It's set to cast fire III to get full stacks or when it has firestarter. Nevertheless, I might need to add in one more check. For now I increased the delay, which seems to be effective although it might not be the best solution. I moved scathe's priority around, and changed the blizzard filler to much more conditional - to the point where it's firing 'rarely'. Grateful for your feedback, having trouble reproducing the scathe issue, but I think I understand that it's essentially going to try to cast whichever spell it's on rather than automatically use scathe like it used to? I need to read the guide over again and see if I can pull something better together. Also, if you want to repost the 50_60 one you have that does the most DPS? I have so many different copies that it's difficult to pull that exact one, unless you can get it to me. That might be a good place to start from once I read over the guide again. I did reupload the profile since there was simply a bug in it, hope the one up now works better. Let me know.

It's just the standard 50_60 profile not the newer one with the test at the end the old one. All I did to it was disable physick, it makes your healer look at you funny and it's almost insulting to them in a group setting, also a waste of dps.

Honestly just because that's the higher one as far as DPS make no mistake it should not be used as a staple it has major flaws like spamming Fire 3 and overuse of Fire 1. I'd honestly try to start from scratch. If you need some inspiration I can give you a link to a good 3.0 rotation.

http://solitude.guildwork.com/_/aikaals-blm-guide