Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
an unsupported blm profile
Sorry for the delay - I changed a bit around so that scathe works as someone wanted. When you move it'll scathe == cool. It has delays on it that keep enochian up 80% of the time for me. Sadly it doesn't seem to do as much DPS as i'd like :P (will do tons if perma swift cast is on, probably, but haven't tried.)
Thanks a lot Namnaf :)
(09-28-2015, 06:02 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  Sorry for the delay - I changed a bit around so that scathe works as someone wanted. When you move it'll scathe == cool. It has delays on it that keep enochian up 80% of the time for me. Sadly it doesn't seem to do as much DPS as i'd like :P (will do tons if perma swift cast is on, probably, but haven't tried.)

ty and perma swift cast is just a visual thing on your side so it wont increase the dps.

I will test it later too but looks like this is the only 60 blm profile around anyways atm.
I had a lot of "not enough MP" and "not ready" messages, until I disabled queuing... maybe worth a note ;)
Firstly a HUGE thankyou for persisting with a BLM profile Namnaf. God knows that I and others have tried and failed to post anything of substance.

All my tests have been in Neverreap/Fractal and with striking dummies. I don't use queueing and my average ping is 200-250.

A bit of feedback. Yes DPS is a bit lacking... I notice that at odd times the profile is Scathing even while not moving! Something doesn't appear to be firing when it should be which is allowing this to go off.

Also after a flare sometimes the bot will stop... Even if convert is active... Not sure if this is a lag issue on my end but this kept happening to me and I had to manually fire off a convert before the bot would continue.

Obviously you have to use F3 to regain umbral stacks while in Eno which will always be a DPS loss. Figuring out a way to replace this with a F1 that can keep your stacks active between F4's is the holy grail of BLM skill profiles but this might be beyond the system's capabilities.

This is great progress though so I hope you don't give up! :D At the moment, with similarly geared toons this is running ~15% behind Yellowcarqueen's SMN profile, which makes this the best BLM profile I've tested to date. We'll catch those summoners eventually!!!
Spams fire 3 instead of doing a fire 3 and fire 1's, then just sits there until astral fire wears off to continue doing anything.