Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
My crafting
new profile tested with Morel salad (NQ mats) with new stats 698/668 + 397
Quality Below 7000 – For crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 70)

results

5 NQ
4 HQ

yes its working well - as in no breaks - but it feels like the control is going nowhere fast on just the hasty touches (unless you get luck from the innovation/GS which is also from a hasty touch and norm i have JUST enough CP to complete.
ok i can see ur problem Morel Salad = 7851 Quality to have a good change at HQ that u will need to use

Quality Over 7000 Lvl60 (Durability 70)
arrr ok i will try - i will say the new under 7k profile will have no issue HQing level 57 recipes 90 % of the time - i tested on about 30 royal eggs - so a note to everyone for level 58 and over food you MUST use food buff AND the over 7k profile.

Also Sis do you mean it wont 100 % HQ when collect is on (as all HQs turn into NQ) or do you mean with collect on it wont always meet the needed amount to hand in as a collect?
the over 7k broke 2 clam chowder mats very early on (step 5-8 maybe) somethings not right ;;

but .. i actually manage (with food buff) to HQ a few on the under 7k profile with no breaks .. odd lol
i will look in to it for Quality Over 7000 Lvl60 (Durability 70) when i can

open the skill list / ratation and

Replace 2nd Stand Hand (Step 9) with Stand Hand II
Replace Stand Hand II (Step 15) with Standy Hand
Replace Innovation with Great Stides

And alwas use Food Buff for CP u need 438CP at the end of the ratation u shoud have 2CP left unless u have more
See what that does

if it works ill update the profile after that

Quality Below 7000 – For crafting levels 50 to 58 (Durability 70) --update--
Quality Over 7000 Lvl60 (Durability 70) --update changed some skills-- (Still Needs Food Buff)
k will test the over 7k again
7k + still breaks ;;; my poor mats lol and i even used some hq mats ... seems its not doing a MM2 etc in the right place

edit

i am 6 cp under req >> (which i will fix) .. but still dont see it working if it goes ahead and breaks the mats
im useing the 7k with cp 438 none of my crafts Breaks if ur 6 CP under theat could be ur problme
just re-downloaded step 10 breaks ;; swear its missing a MM2 or something

713 craft 668 control 439 cp
does it look like this

Comfort Zone
Inner Quiet
Steady Hand II
Waste Not
Hasty Touch
Hasty Touch
Hasty Touch
Hasty Touch
Steady Hand II