Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[application] CraftingHelper (Beta, update 15-08-06)
Hi, first of all thanks for your hard work

I was wondering if this works on low lvl 20-30 crafters? i need some skillsprofiles for 40 durability hq mats with 250 CP.
It does, easily. You'll have to set mmominion to use HQ mats in Advanced Settings. I have mine grind up to 45 and then do leve's to 50.
Just create a profile, list priorities and conditions (it reads from top to bottom, you can click on each ability to set each condition (IE use steady hand 2 when you have 0 stacks, and have master's mend above it in priority when you have 92 cp). I highly suggest adding steady hand 2 and hasty touch while grinding.

Don't forget to save the profile in your MMOminion profiles folder. After you save it, you'll need to reload lua modules. You'll need to reload the modules after every save.
I've attached my current grinding Skill Profile. (Rubber2) You should be able to grind 35 and 40 durability with it (it uses Culinarian and Alch Cross class abilities).
Don't forget to unzip it, it goes in the skill profiles folder with the other .lua files.
.zip   Rubber2.zip (Size: 678 bytes / Downloads: 33)