Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
[Request] Seal Rock (Sieze) Mesh
Any idea if its possible to create a new mesh for this pvp scenario?
I would definately donate along side of you for this, but given random spawn generations this would be hard to script or make nav locations for. Maybe its do-able.
I may have an idea for this, it will not be perfect, but I think i can make one that will farm kills not nodes without looking crazy given spawn locations of all nodes being in a general area.

(07-27-2015, 12:24 PM)Zenix86 Wrote:  I may have an idea for this, it will not be perfect, but I think i can make one that will farm kills not nodes without looking crazy given spawn locations of all nodes being in a general area.

Hmm, let us know what you come up with and how you did it!
I made a mesh for Seize and put in PvP markers, set the bot to PvP mode, and it just sits there idle. Any idea why this is? It never did this in Slaughter.
Mesh I have created
The help does not work

Attached Files
.zip   seal rock.zip (Size: 1.22 MB / Downloads: 92)
I spent a little time today working on this, my bot farmed seize 16hours of this map in pvp mode fully automated. Im waiting on ace or latty to look over what coding i have changed to make sure it is ok. If i were to update lua after my alterations it re-establishes previous status.
Hey Zen would you mind uping your modified lua. I would like to give it a try.
As I have said, it is not perfect, and I am not sure what will happen given the alterations to Lua that has been scripted previously by our DEVS. Unless I hear different from Ace, I do not wish to post anything more.
It's very interesting to know it's been accomplished. Shame it can't be freely shared at this point but it's interesting nonetheless.