Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
[Request] Seal Rock (Sieze) Mesh
(08-01-2015, 02:30 AM)Ornitier Wrote:  Mesh I have created
The help does not work

What's the problem with this mesh?
It would be awesome to have this available
Maybe Zenix86 can sell it on the minion store?
Any update on this?
No I do not want to sell anything, I would love to share it, what I have done is nothing impressive at all. Simple. All I need is permission to release it from a Dev or Admin to release the script. I will not be permanent until they do an update it through the bot. Every time you update minion, it will restore the original script. What I have done is a temp fix until that point.
(08-02-2015, 10:09 PM)dgcool Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 02:30 AM)Ornitier Wrote:  Mesh I have created
The help does not work

What's the problem with this mesh?

It is not me to even move in my environment

Do you work with this mesh ?
When you do a mesh for PvP its almost like a Grind mode with anti afk and auto accept/join queues. Do you have markers down?
Yes for the mesh I laid down markers. The problem that people are having is the Lua coding for the PvP settings will not register the new map. Therefore, it will not run any navmesh made until you go in and manually add the map.
Hey Zenix, would you mind PMing me the navmesh and edited lua so I can test it out?
(08-04-2015, 04:14 PM)Jensen490 Wrote:  Hey Zenix, would you mind PMing me the navmesh and edited lua so I can test it out?

He already said he can't until Ace gives him the OK, hopefully that will happen and we'll all get a chance to try it out!