Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
[Request] Seal Rock (Sieze) Mesh
(08-02-2015, 09:18 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  It's very interesting to know it's been accomplished. Shame it can't be freely shared at this point but it's interesting nonetheless.

Are you moving if adding a PVP marker in this mesh ?
I am fighting, I have grinded 900 eso tombs this way as to grinding 11 ranks.

Once i get permission, or hopefully a corrected re-write of the script from someone who knows the bot and its programming, it will be out. Whichever comes first, I would love for you guys that have posted and emailed, as for the rest of the community.

Also a hint, the same was given to me, When you write a grind profile....you add content id numbers....every map the admin/dev/mod/sub/and so on mesh, has an id. We are talking about PvP so pvp_Lua is it corresponding operation. ThumbsUp go get em.
I see I see
I see what u need to do
this is something dev should be updating I understand where u are coming from now
it's not a "mod"
more like slow on updating map id on pvp lua that's all
I tried changing but minion keeps updating to reset it so it's annoying
I hope devs just update it on their ends :P
Could someone share the ID of the map for Seal Rock?

you can find it when you open up the dev window.
OK, this question is primarily for those who are experimenting like i am, but once you attach the pvp.lua to a seal rock map, the pvp works but i cant get the bot to mount or dismount, and idea why? am I missing something?
I have had the same problem, lately i have also had problems with jumping off the start platform. I have to manually walk in a fair bit before the bot reacts and finds a target to follow, i have added many offmesh connections to try and fix the problem with no luck.

Any tips regarding this would be appreciated.
guys mind sharing this? i tried but can't seem to get this to work in pvp mode :(
Like Zenix said, because this requires editing of core files its best for the devs to release a working version or at least give permission to someone to release or give information on what to edit. Im sure now that the new mesher is done they will have some time to spend on this... hopefully :)
well here's to hoping the devs check this thread out so we can start this Snicker