Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
[Request] Seal Rock (Sieze) Mesh
(08-02-2015, 10:09 PM)dgcool Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 02:30 AM)Ornitier Wrote:  Mesh I have created
The help does not work

What's the problem with this mesh?

And I do not know the cause does not move
Still working on this, Im hoping Zenix can get in touch with me, I have most of a mesh constructed, its still pretty buggy but my issue is when i die and return, I dont run and jump off the start location, i get stuck on something sometimes, then it looks like its bugging out, other times it will respawn and work just fine. Any idea from anyone what this could be? Its like im re spawning too far back to make the connection to run and jump off.
I have the same problem, the only time it really moves is when there is something close enough to the spawn point to attack, or at least thats what it looks like to me. Is there any way to adjust how far minion picks a target?

or am i way out in left field with this lol
(08-18-2015, 07:00 PM)Mannixx Wrote:  I have the same problem, the only time it really moves is when there is something close enough to the spawn point to attack, or at least thats what it looks like to me. Is there any way to adjust how far minion picks a target?

or am i way out in left field with this lol

It was the same way with the working Mesh for PvP Slaughter, I'm assuming not much work has been done on the PvP part of the bot.
True, but it just seems a little off, like, parts in the starting area mesh are like waaaaay messy looking, so the bot will start to move then get stuck in a studering motion, i tried to make a off mesh connection, but the mesh im using just seems to rough to work with, if i had a nice smooth mesh ,a well made one of seal rock, then i could probably get it working a lot better.
any update on this?
(09-10-2015, 03:47 AM)jeproks Wrote:  any update on this?

nope
waiting as well, i tried the one posted earlier. but it's not working it seems.