Questing 2.0 - New 1-15 profiles
(07-27-2015, 10:10 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
Thanks a lot Latty~ Questing 1 - 15 ~

Profiles included:
  • Ul'dah

• Limsa Lominsa

• Gridania

Notes:
  • Class quests should go up to 15 for your starter class, but I may have missed a few.
  • You can load the other city state profiles from which your original class didn't originate for a quick boost in exp on a secondary class...
    • If you created a marauder or arcanist, you should be able to run the gridania and ul'dah profiles on a secondary class.
    • If you created a lancer, archer or conjurer, you should be able to run the limsa and ul'dah profiles on a secondary class.
    • If you created a gladiator, pugilist or thaumaturge, you should be able to run the limsa and gridania profiles on a secondary class.

Please post errors you find or stuff that is missing from the profile in this thread.
thank you a lot
is the profile here? im not seeing the download link
how to download this profile ?
already in your bot...
Made a character on a new server and thought I would try this questing profile out. It seems to work very well although it is only running side quests and is not doing the main scenario quests. Not sure if that is intended or not.

Edit: Nevermind. It does do MSQ, just obviously runs quests in a specific order so it takes some time before it runs the MSQ. Profile is amazing, thankyou.
Its based on best path.
but some do have pre reqs.
Ok maybe I'm stupid and can't figure this one out. I am trying to run in quest mode using (1-15) Story. I have already done a couple of the initial MSQ quests, and when I enable the bot it just sits at the first person trying to accept the first quest. Is there a way I can get it to skip?
you would need to make a proper report showing what u mean.
(03-22-2021, 05:04 PM)sebbs Wrote:  you would need to make a proper report showing what u mean.

As requested

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)