Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Questing 2.0 - New 1-15 profiles
According to the wiki entry for the (15-50) Questing set, it's meant to do Story as well as sidequests, was wondering whether it was glitched or if there was another requirement not being met in my setup, since it seems to be prioritizing sidequests to the point where the story quest is not progressing at all.
It does whatever is closest first. So, you could get a story quest right away, or it might not be for a bit. Can always switch to story only if you care that much about progressing through it right away. I'd just let it run it's course though.
Had an issue with both of my 2 new Arcanists, was too far away to reach the object. Moving the char a bit forward, and everything was fine.

[Image: 34jf4o3.png]
It finally got around to the MSQ, just took forever.

A different problem I noticed --- tried running this on another character, and the quests early on that require you equip ilvl 5+ gear on to a few slots will get stuck if you have the Warrior of Light (+XP% while under level 10) helmet, since for some reason, that doesn't qualify for the quest but the autoequip obviously puts it on since the stats on it are more significant than anything else at that level. Had to take it off and manually put on the ilvl 5 helmet after I noticed it was trying to spam-turnin the quest for a minute or two.
Gridania quest is central shroud?

ill check if the completion has a gear ilvl check on it.

quest id would be helpful tho.

The gridanian quest i was thinking of has checks in place to not spam completion is not geared correctly.

Will need the quest id of the quest you mean please.

[Image: 6c6a5c2c52.png]
The problem is that the ilvl is correct --- the Warrior of Light helmet is ilvl 11, but doesn't seem to count for the quest.
hi latty, been running (1-15) Ul Dah, profile from a newly created Pugilist.

They got stuck on [390] and [595], i deleted them in the profile and so far its working now. just a heads up :)
stuck on what? need better info
Hi latty, it was stuck and trying to get a quest on the npc "Kikimu", i resolved it by deleting it and then for some reason it was part of chain quest later on so i redownloaded the 1-15 profile to continue,

now another problem i encountered was about a navigation mesh error missing with the name Pug15
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwuavwba6q17t9....info?dl=0

fixed till they update live version