Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Questing 2.0 - New 1-15 profiles
I ran this profile for a Thaumaturge and a Pugilist, worked flawlessly until the end.
(08-27-2015, 03:21 AM)siderophobic Wrote:  I ran this profile for a Thaumaturge and a Pugilist, worked flawlessly until the end.

Good to see, thanks. Handshake
Running the quest for Ul'dah on a Thaumaturge, when I *didn't* start in Ul'dah, makes me constantly talk to Cocobuki at level 12, despite the fact that the next class quest is at 15. It presumably keeps attempting to pick up "The Threat of Superiority", and thus gets stuck there.
(08-29-2015, 11:00 PM)amackenzie Wrote:  It presumably keeps attempting to pick up "The Threat of Superiority", and thus gets stuck there.

Well it should say what quest it's trying to do on main window.

I'll try testing it now, but that can't be the reason. It has a prereq for the thaum quests if you started as a thaum, not secondary class, and it's also set to level 15
Here's a shot of the main window: http://i.imgur.com/zoLS6Ec.png

I am level 14 now, and it keeps spamming the NPC.

EDIT: I feel dumb and forgot to turn on debug. Here's with the console: http://i.imgur.com/GEfueDE.png

Those lines at the end appear whenever it fails to talk to the NPC properly.
Something might be messed up with the latest questing module update. Experiencing some strange things going on atm
This has happened quite a while ago, I remember running into this on an older character but forgot to mention it.

While I'm at it, doing it on a secondary job seems to not pick up some quests. There was at least one quest at Horizon around level 10 that the bot didn't pick up, but would go off and grind. But if I picked up the quest manually, it would do it correctly.
Have to give me quest id's.

Quest names would be ok too.
The only one I can remember offhand where it happened is "By the Toe" (Western Thanalan, level 10). I apologize, I don't other records besides that, I can keep a better eye out next time I pass through there.
Guess i'll clean up all the 1-15's and add proper prereqs. I see what the problem is, but it's because of an earlier quest that leads to by the toe in the profile. It'll never start it because one of the quests has a story quest prereq. As for the thaum one, I just quested and grinded all the way to 15 as a thaum (secondary class) and it never tried to pick up any thaum quests. Don't know how long ago this was for you.