Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Questing 2.0 - New 1-15 profiles
A few minutes ago. Gridania is doing it at level 10 as well: http://i.imgur.com/nrBmGBl.png

Something interesting: I think it's not trying to pick up the quest, actually. Note in the Gridania one, I'm level 10, and have *not* taken the level 10 quest. It talks to the conjurer guild leader repeatedly but does not take the quest, despite it being eligible. So it looks like it's trying to do something else, instead. (Switching to Sebb's full class pack works correctly, so it's not the quest that's borked, presumably.)
Wrong id

There is 2 lvl 10 quests. One for start class on for secondary class
that's cool
is this work for skill quest? i want to do quest for gaining soul crystal for every character so i dont have to do it manually
this is level 1-15 story, it does the story quests. so no this would not work for class quests. you would need Sebbs class quest pack off the store.
Limsa 1-15 needs a small fix as it missing the ["index"] parameters for quest 462.

console error when loading profile:

D = "[L1]: Quest [462], Step [2] is missing an index parameter it will not work properly."
failed with attempt to compare number with string
1-15 Limsa is not working in korea server
not working on any version
So, if I go start a new character with this, it will do nothing?
It will do nothing, since a few weeks. Can you fix it pease?
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.