Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
When the bot are in Grind mode didnt use Chocobo?
Hi!
I have made a navemesh where i farm some mob!
but i noticed the bot didnt use a mount......and use it only when the bot change marker......
its strange because i set the bot in adanced setting to 30!
how i can fix? ty!
Start by submitting your posts in English.
maybe the distance in game he is running isnt more then 30yalm. try lowering it down.
(08-06-2015, 01:18 PM)Cichard Wrote:  maybe the distance in game he is running isnt more then 30yalm. try lowering it down.

i lowered to 5 lol.....but didnt use chocobo why? i just set 1 marker but the distance is long so i dont understand why...
another thing while im grinding im use chocobo but i set the default mount on company chocobo so i dont think so i wrong something.
The bot isn't going to mount if you're within a reasonable distance from combat range, that would be pretty silly for you to be mounting and unmounting every 10 yards.
(08-12-2015, 06:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  The bot isn't going to mount if you're within a reasonable distance from combat range, that would be pretty silly for you to be mounting and unmounting every 10 yards.

the mob are pretty farm from eac other
I have reported this issue a while back and I never got a solution.

Currently mounting in grind mode is broken. Sprinting and mounting doesn't work for me , no matter how low I set the distance.
(08-15-2015, 08:16 PM)Jessix Wrote:  I have reported this issue a while back and I never got a solution.

Currently mounting in grind mode is broken. Sprinting and mounting doesn't work for me , no matter how low I set the distance.

yhea me too...we have the same issue....
[Image: SXKscVg.png]

mounting is working just fine, in grind and questing mode. I would suggest you try a updating your minionlib, Minionlib is at 17
Neither one of you are really providing any details either.. "broken, doesn't work at all", is not helpful.
Show us marker setups, give us locations to test and reproduce the issues, etc. Both of you have been around long enough to know what we require to fix these things so when I see reports that don't provide any useful data, you can bet that it becomes the lowest priority on my list of things to do.