Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
When the bot are in Grind mode didnt use Chocobo?
(08-16-2015, 04:35 PM)Cichard Wrote:  ok I finally am able to reproduce this error.

You could have Teamviewed in if you saw something I was doing wrong in the video I linked, but I am glad you were able to reproduce the error.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Should be fixed now.
Yep it is working now, thanks for taking the time fix it, even if it was just for us two :)
(08-16-2015, 07:37 PM)Jessix Wrote:  Yep it is working now, thanks for taking the time fix it, even if it was just for us two :)

YAY FINALY^^
its not just for us but for all!!!ThumbsUp
(08-16-2015, 10:46 PM)roberto_mm86 Wrote:  
(08-16-2015, 07:37 PM)Jessix Wrote:  Yep it is working now, thanks for taking the time fix it, even if it was just for us two :)

YAY FINALY^^

Ya I have just been dealing with it since March because I didn't see anyone else reporting it as an issue, so when I saw your thread i decided I would chime in. Wasn't an issue really because the mobs in the old areas are close together, but in the new larger zones, they tend to be a bit more spread out which would make mounting and sprinting more valuable.
(08-17-2015, 12:11 AM)Jessix Wrote:  
(08-16-2015, 10:46 PM)roberto_mm86 Wrote:  

YAY FINALY^^

Ya I have just been dealing with it since march because I didn't see anyone else reporting it as an issue, so when I saw your thread i decided I would chime in.

haha np and ty for your support Expect