• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Mythrite Sand Season 2
The exact coordinates are:

Coerthas Western Highlands X15 Y14

MAPID 397
X 335.65350341797
Y 93.088340759277
Z -423.36236572266
just show us a picture like i asked with the navmesh enabled on the mesh manager
I created a new navmesh, clicked build, marked the bidirection offmesh option.

I see a circle showing the part he will jump and all, but after recording and save, as I run navmesh?

After saving, I do not think an option to run the saved navmesh, where it is

the options whose order are:

General
Navmesh Coerthas Western
No Mesh Load x
Show NavMesh x
Show Triangles x
Show Path x

Record Mesh

Setevacpoint

New Mesh Na
Clear Navmesh

Record Mesh x

Record Type Lowdanger

Record Size 20

Create Single Cell

Edit Mesh
Change Mesh x
Change Type Road
Change Size 5

Connections

Bidirectional offmesh x
Type OffmeshConnection Jump

Add OffmeshConnection
Del OffmeshConnection

Build Navmesh
Save Navmesh

where I run the created mesh?
you select the created navmesh from the Drop down menu in the bot.......of what ever you name it. if you are just editing a default mesh its just going to be replaced everytime you update the bot.

[Image: gB7xkTB.png]
Thanks for the help but could not.

Create multiple times navmesh, I did everything in the tutorial, but in time to run after saving, I do not think the file, it does not appear, tested all but navmesh are made.

I entered the bot folder and navigation and did not find any changes, any new file, did the test before and after saving the recorder, but do not have a file created for the bot run my navmesh already uninstalled and installed again, left the bot well updated and nothing.

Thank you
ther is no file to run your navmesh..... you name your nav mesh, you enable record you run around record your stuff, then hit save navmesh. it will build yoru mesh. then from the main bot window you select the navmesh from the list.
where I rename the file? I found everything where create as always, how to put the offmesh, and save, but where do I put the name and then run

The MeshManager window is not an option to create a name and then find the list
I found but to no avail, it will never work, I found the option, New Meshfile Name, wrote coerthas2, I clicked enter, then recorder, just like in the tutorial, I was walking and making the nodes, and deleting some, then clicked save, but the name coerthas2 there does not appear at all, no list, or bot, or the meshmananger or giving reload lua.

I give up, it is imposivel get mythrite sand

Thank you for your help