Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Game close randomly when the bot is connected
Game close randomly when the bot is connected any reason for this it only started happing ? All I do is update mmo when it asks.
could be manythings. you given us 0 detail. you didnt answer any of the questions in the sticky. we need more info to even begin to help you.
Well the computer hasn't changed , i haven't installed any new software . The only that has been updated is the client of MMO Minon .

* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) Desktop
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamspeak but not in use
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE , Offcourse was working before the update on the client
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes , by default it asks for that
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Yes
*Are you running any Bot addons? None
I am experiencing extactly the same thing
whenever I connected the bot the game will randomly close up within an hour... since two days before
not sure what happening but I didn't change any setting of the bot, game as well as my computer
Yea i know right , funny i was asked to reread the installing guide.
so you are sure that no windows updates have been installed since it stopped working ?
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
bot sticks to saying: Bot is attached, instead of saying Bot is running, this makes me believe the sudden closing of the bot/game, only update microsoft pushed out yesterday been related to Internet Explorer (all versions)
I'm also experiencing the same thing on two different characters on separate computers. The bot will run for awhile then the game randomly closes.
I've had the bot close on me twice in the past twelve hours. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing the issue. Had it running flawlessly the past few days. I was using a custom skill profile so I swapped to the default one, we'll see if that had anything to do with it.
Looks like the bot doesn't get updates from the game shortly after attaching so when the frozen time limit is reached, the game closes and the app gives error saying game is frozen.