Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
How to get bots to follow in Assist mode
I am trying to do some duty stuff manually. I read Party-Grind is written for overland stuff, not dungeons. I am not sure if it is a mesh issue, but the bots no longer follow. I read Assist mode would be more appropriate. I also read there is no way to get the bots to auto follow you in Assist mode.

Is this correct?

If so, is there a way to get the bots to follow the leader automatically?
The way to do this is to run the leader in Assist mode, and the "followers" in Duty mode.
Thank you ACE.
If the other bots are in Duty mode, is there something I can do to get them to follow the Tank or do I need to move them all to the pull spots by hand?
Is it possible this would work for 2 Accounts? 1 being manually control by user and the other being control by Minion. Let say I want manually control the Tank and the other one as DPS or Heal be Assisting me in Duty Finder or which every class i would like to assist my Manual Control class. If so how would i go about this setup? I've been looking around in the setting just could never find the right setup to do this.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qlwm0xhnlitxp....info?dl=0

An old file that can be used as an example.

Char that you want other chars to follow needs to be leader.
For some reason FF XIV keeps reassigning the party leader to one of my toons every time I use the duty finder to enter a dungeon. I cannot get any toons to follow the main toon. I cannot promote anyone to leader in the dungeon. The main toon is set to Assist. Here is the profile I am using for Duty mode:
Code:
-- Persistent Data
local multiRefObjects = {

} -- multiRefObjects
local obj1 = {
    ["Encounters"] = {
        [1] = {
            ["doWait"] = true;
            ["radius"] = 25;
            ["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_duty_kill_task.Create";
            ["waitTime"] = 3000;
            ["doKill"] = true;
            ["startPos"] = {
                ["General"] = {
                    ["y"] = 0.80479001998901;
                    ["x"] = 55.799606323242;
                    ["h"] = -1.0140314102173;
                    ["z"] = -90.856101989746;
                };
            };
            ["bossIDs"] = "716;983;";
        };
    };
    ["MapID"] = 161;
    ["EncounterIndex"] = 1;
}
return obj1

If I select one of the FULL duty profiles, everything works fine. Any ideas what may be keeping this from working?
The leader inside the dungeon is unimportant unless you reset lua while inside the dungeon. The bot uses the leader that was selected outside the dungeon.
I keep getting this error when I load the Duty Profile provided above. How can I fix this error?
[Image: 28vwvt0.png]
redownload it