Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
fastest way to lvl DoM
i have basically spent all my time since heavensward came out getting to lv 60 crafts and the scrips gear etc.... saying that i havent touched my WHM. whats the quickest way to bot to lv60?? apart from story lines ofcourse, is it still fates?? and if possible are the dungeons bottable?

as always ty in advance ThumbsUp
Pretty much Fates, Hunting Log, and grind mob around the area with Rested Exp, Food Buff, and FC Exp Buff.

Dungeon is still the fastest, but the Bot don't do Dungeon yet. If you have someone create a Duty for it, it may work. But I heard those required you to have 4 Accounts and Bot up running at the same time for it to work.
oh... well thats a bummer, do you know if the fates for the new areas are working?? also are there any updated whm profiles that you can point me to would be awesome =DD
(08-20-2015, 11:22 PM)eldertale Wrote:  oh... well thats a bummer, do you know if the fates for the new areas are working?? also are there any updated whm profiles that you can point me to would be awesome =DD

Well if you mean the Heavenwards area, yes and no. Flying is not supported yet, so there are some area it cannot reach going to the Fates.

You have to downloads Latty Heavenwards Mesh, then only have it do the FATES within the area and have to Black List all the FATES that it cannot reach or it will get stuck.

I'm myself waiting for Heavenwards and Flying to be supported.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Latty-s-...ard-meshes
super tys im gna do that, if it isnt too much of a bother can somebody point out which fates are as of yet unreachable. i'll try and post some after i test it out
I have found that if you have 4 bots you can make okay exp doing the HW dungeons. I was getting over 400k an hour with a party set up of: 1 PLD, 1 AST, 2 BRD. This was in Dusk Vigil.
that probably costs alot tho right to have 4 bots and four ff14 accounts too =(
(08-22-2015, 05:40 PM)eldertale Wrote:  that probably costs alot tho right to have 4 bots and four ff14 accounts too =(

That's why you find like-minded people from this site to help you out.Handshake
=DDDDDDD any pheonix players? lolol and im legitly scared that i'll get banned for some reason if i try find people on my server
(08-22-2015, 06:52 PM)eldertale Wrote:  =DDDDDDD any pheonix players? lolol and im legitly scared that i'll get banned for some reason if i try find people on my server

If you really treasure your account and you must bot, I wouldn't trust anyone or admit to anyone I'm botting unless they are my Friends in real life. Rules of Botting is you never tell anyone or admit anyone you are botting. Never talk Bot about in Chat either. GM can pull up the log and used it against you.

I seen people back stab other because they dislike them for some reason. I don't do those join LS full of botters either. All it take is someone in the LS to report and they Banned everyone in it.

That just my opinions anyways.