Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Conjurer level 10 quest doesn't start
I've recently started 3 new chars and I'm using Latty's 1-15 quests.

On each one of them as conjurer when they reach level 10 and try to start the class quest, they interact with the npc, the quest window appears then disappears a split second later, but the quest doesn't start.

I've manually started the quest, but the profile doesn't recognize it as being started and continues to interact with the npc.
By reading this i am assuming conjurer is a second class for all chars.

All classes have a different level 1 and level 10 quests for initial class and secondary class.

It doesnt accept the quest because the id is wrong and your not getting the expectes id.

1-15 class quests are for start classes only and wont work on secondary classes
All the class quests should be fixed once ace uploads the profiles to server. Won't even attempt to do them if you are using a secondary class.

1-15's are annoying to get right sometimes for characters not starting there.
Ahh ok. They work on all the other secondaries I've done, so didn't realize they were for your opening class only. Funny thing is, when I switched to Sebbs 1-50 All class quests, it picked up the conjurer 10 quest and continued.
My file has bot start class and non start class quests

Level 5 and 15 quest are the same for both start and non start classes only 1 and 10 are different.
Oh and if you don't mind, I'd like to mention another issue, not sure if it's questing related or navigation. When one of my chars teleports back to New Gridania, it just stands at the Aetheryte crystal until I move it a little bit, then it takes off.
Yea the start class is tour initial class you created.
(08-30-2015, 11:20 PM)sebbs Wrote:  My file has bot start class and non start class quests

Level 5 and 15 quest are the same for both start and non start classes only 1 and 10 are different.

Ok that must be what happened. I must have been using your quest profiles. Except when I was doing Conjurer for some reason. I keep switching between yours and latty's because they do a few things differently, but I can't remember which one does what, so I keep switching between the 2, lol.

We need a button to merge quest profiles so we can get the best of everything ;) haha

But I gotta say, I've been with this bot for quite a while now and it is by far without a doubt better than anything else out there. You guys do great work.

Cheers!
Doesn't hurt to use both. It's my crap that caused it to mess up. It'll be fixed with next update to them.
(08-30-2015, 11:43 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  Doesn't hurt to use both. It's my crap that caused it to mess up. It'll be fixed with next update to them.

Don't be hard on yourself, latty. Your stuff is amazing. I can't even imagine all the hours you've spent making meshes and making these quest profiles. I'm glad to see that you can get paid for it, now.