Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
deleted
deleted
Thank you for all the help with the skill profiles .Its very much appreciated balgarion.
Are you sure the hack buffs work? When I was tinkering with something similiar it would show me giving people balance the entire time but my brother was getting other buffs. I believed it was a client side only with the effect being server.
deleted
I mean have you tested the hack cards with other people to see if its the real buff? My brother and I did tests and it showed balance buff on my screen but his actual buff was always randomized. I believe it is only client side effect you are seeing. I believe the card buffs is handled server side.
deleted
If that is the case the stupidity of SE to allow buffs to be client side is just mind boggling. I remember the early days of mmo gaming when most information being client side allowed so much client side hexadecimal hacks. SE truly does not care about security since that is more of a short cut to save on server costs compared to security. I would be wary about ever implementing profiles that support hacks. I would leave that for the hack section personally since it lets you get caught more easily.

I just wonder why my friend never saw the buff back when I was testing those hacks.
Possible to get Extended ( Duration Buff instead of ''+'' ? :o
deleted
i would actualy remplace +'s for Time duration :o