Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
deleted
i have 3 bugs for you with this profile

bug 1 / when u use draw and then use spread it will not use that spread card i ran a full dungon with The Balance in spread

bug 2 / royal road needs some twicks as it does not alwas use it

bug 3 / dps mode does not have malefic does not get used
I can't download your profile, dropbox keeps saying it might have been moved or something.
(09-20-2015, 09:45 PM)Cawcaw Wrote:  I can't download your profile, dropbox keeps saying it might have been moved or something.
Is it ? I just downloaded it fine .
(09-09-2015, 08:39 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  If that is the case the stupidity of SE to allow buffs to be client side is just mind boggling. I remember the early days of mmo gaming when most information being client side allowed so much client side hexadecimal hacks. SE truly does not care about security since that is more of a short cut to save on server costs compared to security. I would be wary about ever implementing profiles that support hacks. I would leave that for the hack section personally since it lets you get caught more easily.

I just wonder why my friend never saw the buff back when I was testing those hacks.

Not implementing a hashing algorithm to verify that a random event (such a random card draw) on the server matches the event fired on the client is not at all a server cost. It is development cost (and not even that much development...).

As a developer myself, I can understand SE's position regarding that though. Usually if a player is trying to cheat, it is not worth the effort (dev time) trying to cover all kinds of client - server checks. Instead, you wait for reports and act upon those (and your logs. I am sure that they do log everything).
I myself, running it right now am noticing that the DPS mode does only Disable, Cumbust, Combust II then repeats slowly Combust II. No Malefic, Malefic II or Aero even though it's in my build

Edit: No DPS except for Combust and Combust II even happens. Gravity doesn't cast at all