Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
(08-19-2015, 08:17 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  Well if you say its not needed , can you explain how can i do my right position? How to understand next skill is chaos trust for example?

It's pretty easy seeing as Chaos Thrust is part of a combo. When you start doing Impulse Drive and Disembowl then move to the back. Otherwise stay at the side for Heavy Thrust.

Both Fang and Claw and Wheeling Thrust tell you which one is active so just move to the required position.
(08-19-2015, 08:19 AM)Asuno Wrote:  
(08-19-2015, 08:17 AM)xratedownz Wrote:  Well if you say its not needed , can you explain how can i do my right position? How to understand next skill is chaos trust for example?

It's pretty easy seeing as Chaos Thrust is part of a combo. When you start doing Impulse Drive and Disembowl then move to the back. Otherwise stay at the side for Heavy Thrust.

Both Fang and Claw and Wheeling Thrust tell you which one is active so just move to the required position.

What do you mean with ''tell you which one is active''? :)
It becomes active and pressable
Should we use ''Queueing Allowed'' with this ? (I still dont know what is for this option but maybe its useful :P)
Just curious if you're gonna update soon? I've been noticing a nice lag between combos and it slows down considerably during that lag time between combos
considering hasnt been online in 2 weeks id say no.
Aww such a shame. I love his profiles :(
Is this Profile still good? As in, If i were to use it, will it still work and run correctly? I'm only level 32, and using the default profile, wondering if this is any better.
This profile will work but idk about being a fresh DRG. I used this at 50 but I don't see why it wouldn't work