Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
how to bot in heavensward map
as the thread name without fly is too slow and teleport always going to stuck

anyway to get smooth ?
Wait until they add flying or use Portal connections for flight.

As far as teleporting goes, you shouldn't get stuck if you have the correct meshes.
if you want to teleport you need to set the bot to not start a fate unless its at 1% then the bot will not navigate. Then set TP % to 1 %
(09-15-2015, 01:30 AM)Cichard Wrote:  if you want to teleport you need to set the bot to not start a fate unless its at 1% then the bot will not navigate. Then set TP % to 1 %

i'm always teleport and falling under a map how to fix it ?
manually Teleporting? or when it Teleports to a fate on its own? if its manually teleporting you need to have a navmesh loaded.
(09-16-2015, 03:22 PM)Cichard Wrote:  manually Teleporting? or when it Teleports to a fate on its own? if its manually teleporting you need to have a navmesh loaded.

both teleport 80 - 90% makes me fall to the ground .. navmesh is loaded by bot itself isn't ? .. or i need to get new one ?
yeah you should be on the ground when you teleport i guess im not understanding what the issue is, when the bot teleports to the fate he should teleport to the ground at the fate and start fighting.
(09-17-2015, 12:53 AM)Cichard Wrote:  yeah you should be on the ground when you teleport i guess im not understanding what the issue is, when the bot teleports to the fate he should teleport to the ground at the fate and start fighting.

it's look like this
____________________ < land
|
|
|
|
O < me
then you have something wrong. when the bot teleports on its own it will teleport to the fate on the land. If you are falling through the land then your mesh may be messed up.