Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
Guide on how the addon works can be found HERE

Please report any bugs you may find.

If you can't log in from the bot, please check if there is an update available before posting here.
Slick. Thanks. Hope to see this addon continued :)

Edit: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-minionco...#pid115112 curious to know if anyone has the same issue.
I'm going to give you a little tip, which is to make your requests for help more concise. You wrote an entire buzzfeed article worth of text for something that boils down to

Code:
Minioncontroller.com will change the duty on gui, but when it loads to do a duty it'll load the last used duty rather than the one that it shows on the gui and on minionctroller.com

, which is probably a bug introduced by the recent switch to a different duty system, which wouldn't really take much effort to fix probably.

This block of panic text in the support forum is totally unnecessary and only makes it harder to figure what in the fuck you were actually trying to report.
I just want it fixed. Thanks.
I have a new version ready to be pushed that will fix this issue, but I can't push it right now.

I asked the dev team for a specific functionality wich should be implemented soon, and I can't update my addon without this.
Ah, very good. Look forward to it.
Concisely: Tried three browsers. I cannot change mode/profiles

Sometimes it shows the wrong navmesh loaded, it shows teleport hack on by default.

Thank you for your time.
Indeed yes... I tested it for a week and I had no issues. I'm working on it.

Edit: Ok, it's fixed now. Please refresh your browser cache (ctrl+f5)
Much better now.

Weird thing with duties is I need to press enable, then press disable in order for them to run. So on the web ui it will show leader lit but i need to uncheck the other 3 for it to run a duty. Maybe user error
The bot isn't connecting to the web interface, it appears as if it's pinging the server or something attempting to connect because the game has extreme lag when minioncontroller is installed. uninstalling controller relieves the lag. Super excited about the new update when you get it connected. Thanks!