Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
Hum that's strange, I just logged in without any problem. I'll work on it today.

EDIT: I think I found why you can't log but others can. I'll try to fix it this morning. I'll keep you posted.
In brief: The web ui will not show all bots enabled even if they are after enabling them by using one party leader.

Hope this clarifies the issue brought up in my last post.
I work on this all this morning that's why you may have been disconnected a few times.
But now all should be working, tell me if there is still some bugs.
Main bug I notice now is when party leader (I think individual bots too) switch from quest/duty, sometimes quest will show duty profiles and sometimes duty shows quest profiles. This in turn causes other issues.

The enable light a still not accurate all the time. Bots will be enabled even if the gui in the game client says it's not enabled it seems.

Thanks
New update available.

This should fix the sync issue.

Thank you for your report.
Usually stable - but for some reason it is crashing every one of my bots at the moment. Might try turning it on tomorrow or something.
(10-18-2015, 12:21 AM)Namnaf Wrote:  Usually stable - but for some reason it is crashing every one of my bots at the moment. Might try turning it on tomorrow or something.

Seems like the websites down again...
I've been having so much trouble with this since I brought this.
It only loads a few of them correctly then the rest it will show only status and some settings no grind/duty ect settings.
I've been trying to use this to run 8 through primal farm but yeah it will only show a few and is really buggy.
Couldn't even get it showing all the info and settings having 4 grind fates.
Hopefully this is all fixed soon. I remember using this when it was being made as and it worked so well with any number of accounts I had through it :c
same experience tbh
Server crashed yes. It's running now.

And if you are experiencing troubles please report them. If i'm not aware of them I can't fix them...
Thanks for the update. It is much more accurate than in previous versions. The enable button is also alot more accurate than in previous versions. Duty profiles and quest profiles will disappear from various bots, but I can usually party up and set them to duty remotely with one or two of them. The oddity of it is that it will not accurately report which profile is loaded or which mode is loaded. Those two things I can live with but they are bugs. What would be helpful for me is reload all functionality, or remote reload lua.