Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
I have a problem with Minion Controller. When i activate the Remote Controller in Multibot Manager, i get extreme lag. Even walking is almost impossible due to the lag. I am running 4 characters/mmominion bots with ISBoxer. I thought ISBoxer may have been the problem, however using the MMOMinion Multibox autologin/auto-attach option produces the same results.
yes its because you probably have it set up wrong or the website is down, this happens when its spam trying to log into the website
Did you register on the website ?
Like Cichard said it's because it cannot connect to the server (and it's not down, I checked) so I guess your login and password are wrong.
(10-24-2015, 08:08 PM)Cichard Wrote:  yes its because you probably have it set up wrong or the website is down, this happens when its spam trying to log into the website
I followed the instructions on the Wiki website. I proof read it atleast 3 times to make sure i wasn't doing anything wrong.

(10-24-2015, 08:12 PM)earisu Wrote:  Did you register on the website ?
Like Cichard said it's because it cannot connect to the server (and it's not down, I checked) so I guess your login and password are wrong.

Yup, i registered on the website and changed the default group name.

Edit- I think i found the problem. I tried logging in again to the website and it says i have been locked out for 60 minutes due to too many incorrect login attempts. It's odd because i have my username and password saved to google chromes' automatic account login function.
Fact is, this is the most frustrating app I've *ever* encountered. I've been trying off and on for several days to get this thing to work. Yes, I've installed the app on both my accounts; yes, I've logged into the website (though I have not been able to do so for the past day because of too many incorrect logins -- which is complete BS!). AND, yes, I've followed the grossly wanting directions TO THE LETTER.

Glad I purchased only the light version, it's a loss I can swallow more easily. NOT wasting any more time on this PoS.
if you type in you password or username wrong in the bot fields it will lock your account because the bot app is trying to log in with incorrect info.
(10-24-2015, 09:00 PM)Picklet Wrote:  Fact is, this is the most frustrating app I've *ever* encountered. I've been trying off and on for several days to get this thing to work. Yes, I've installed the app on both my accounts; yes, I've logged into the website (though I have not been able to do so for the past day because of too many incorrect logins -- which is complete BS!). AND, yes, I've followed the grossly wanting directions TO THE LETTER.

Glad I purchased only the light version, it's a loss I can swallow more easily. NOT wasting any more time on this PoS.

Well, you could have just droped me a PM and I would have helped you...

@hectordc5 Did you also enter your login/username on the app itslef ? Because from what I saw on my log there is some people that tried to log in WITHOUT any username/password.
(10-25-2015, 04:35 PM)earisu Wrote:  
(10-24-2015, 09:00 PM)Picklet Wrote:  Fact is, this is the most frustrating app I've *ever* encountered. I've been trying off and on for several days to get this thing to work. Yes, I've installed the app on both my accounts; yes, I've logged into the website (though I have not been able to do so for the past day because of too many incorrect logins -- which is complete BS!). AND, yes, I've followed the grossly wanting directions TO THE LETTER.

Well, you could have just droped me a PM and I would have helped you...

@hectordc5 Did you also enter your login/username on the app itslef ? Because from what I saw on my log there is some people that tried to log in WITHOUT any username/password.

Yup, did all that. I got it all sorted out ThumbsUp. I'm running 4 bots at the moment and one of them had a mispelled username so it was spamming the wrong login details and locking me out of the website, thus the lag.
Ok, glad it worked in the end :).

I'll try to find a way to prevent this case, I have some ideas already.
(10-25-2015, 04:35 PM)earisu Wrote:  Well, you could have just droped me a PM and I would have helped you...

1. My bots have no lag after MinionController is enabled and activated.

2. Both bots are logged into the same Channel on MinionController using identical usernames and passwords to login.

3. On the website I have created three accounts -- one each for the bots, one for myself so I can login without getting locked out. The bots have been added to a channel on the latter.

4. When I go to the main screen and click on the Channel dropdown button my channels do NOT appear.

I've tried myriad variants of the foregoing, but this is the only approach that does not produce lag (or lock me out of the website interminably!!!).

You REALLY need to do something about being locked out of the website. With the terrifically horrendous instructions on how to use this application experimentation is a given, but for each failed try an hour is lost. As I said, It's just NOT worth the hassle. I'm happy some of you have gotten it to work. I haven't -- obviously!