Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
1. My bots have no lag after MinionController is enabled and activated.
That's how it's supposed to be, so that's good.

2. Both bots are logged into the same Channel on MinionController using identical usernames and passwords to login.
The channel on the In Game UI is not used, it has to be set on the website. Loggin with the same account on both bots is the good way to do it, so no problem here too.

3. On the website I have created three accounts -- one each for the bots, one for myself so I can login without getting locked out. The bots have been added to a channel on the latter.
The 3 accounts here are useless, you only need 1. The lock out appears because you have mistyped your username/password to many times. If you input the wrong credentials in the Game UI it WILL COUNT as a failure attempt. If for exemple you forget to put you credentials on the settings and try to log, you have 2 attemps left.

4. When I go to the main screen and click on the Channel dropdown button my channels do NOT appear.
This one I don't quit understand. I just made a account, created a few channel and I can see them on the dropdown... You should at least got a "Default Channel" here, and every channel you created on THAT account plus the one that you shared.

I understand that the lockout seems to lock more people that it should. It could be because my tutorial is not good enought (if not, tell me what you would like to see on it).

Anyways, I'll look into this lockout issue and try to improve the way it works.
(10-26-2015, 08:31 AM)earisu Wrote:  4. When I go to the main screen and click on the Channel dropdown button my channels do NOT appear.
This one I don't quit understand. I just made a account, created a few channel and I can see them on the dropdown... You should at least got a "Default Channel" here, and every channel you created on THAT account plus the one that you shared.

I've attached a screenshot (below) showing three channels (at right in the image). To the left, you will see that I've clicked on Channels and nothing appears in the dropdown.

Since purchasing and installing MinionController at NO time have any channels EVER appeared in the dropdown, no matter what I've tried, and that now includes COUNTLESS freaking hours of trial and error, new account creation, and lockouts. You needn't respond; I have deleted the application and shall not waste one more minute or another keystroke discussing it.

Attached Files
.rar   MinionController.rar (Size: 46.3 KB / Downloads: 13)
Well, I'm sorry you react that way.
I can understand that it's frustrating not to be able to use it, but you should have come to me sooner.

If you ever feel like you want to try again, drop me a PM and I'll try to help you.
Server been lagging lately?
I just checked and everything seems to be ok. Let me know if you experience some lags and I'll look into it.
hi, i have the light version and it keep saying i have exceeded the maximum number of char. im only connecting with 1 .
Same here. How to fix it?
Try to close the game completely (and the minionapp too) because it seems that sometimes MinionApp keeps a connection active.
And if this still doesn't work send me a PM with the email you used to register. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Ok I found what cause this. Working on it.
A little update on the MinionController Light issue.

It's from a function provided by MMOMinion so there is nothing I can do to fix it.
As a temporary fix, I disabled the client limition for the Light version. This way you should be able to use the addon.

Please let me know if it's working or not.
Hi, it's working now. Thanks for the hot fix.