Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
I'll check this as soon as I get a new minion key.

Feels like everytime I fixed this sync bug it reapears ...
(01-07-2016, 04:22 PM)zanuffas Wrote:  Can the application be more responsive? When I run it from the website, and change the party leader to"duty" not all of the members change to the "duty". Moreover, when I tick "bot enabled" in the minioncontroller, in reality when you go to the game you only have something "like an image" of the ticked box, but you have to reclick it.

I made some test and it seems responsive to me.

Does this happens everytime or just sometime ?
With one bot only, or with multiple ?
If multiple, does this affect all the connected bots, or just the party leader ?

Try to provide as much informations as you can please.
(01-11-2016, 10:14 AM)earisu Wrote:  
(01-07-2016, 04:22 PM)zanuffas Wrote:  Can the application be more responsive? When I run it from the website, and change the party leader to"duty" not all of the members change to the "duty". Moreover, when I tick "bot enabled" in the minioncontroller, in reality when you go to the game you only have something "like an image" of the ticked box, but you have to reclick it.

I made some test and it seems responsive to me.

Does this happens everytime or just sometime ?
With one bot only, or with multiple ?
If multiple, does this affect all the connected bots, or just the party leader ?

Try to provide as much informations as you can please.

Sorry for late response, this is what happens. I use 4 bots. I party up the bots. Then I change party leader to duties. Other bots also change to duties. Now the problem arises when I change the party leader to a specific duty let's say Tam Tara. The party leader changes (or no) depends on pure luck while other bots don't. Well I can always change them by hand, but not always does the option appear to change bot's selected duty (it can be gathering, quest, skill profile instead of duty). Example:

[Image: v2qmn5.png]

So in the end I have to go the game and change the duties. I will try to post more things if I happen to encounter
I pushed an update, let me know if this solves your issue.
Love the idea of this addon and hope to see future improvements. The issue I have is when all my bots have Companion Chocobos out. When I try to party, nothing will happen. Is it possible to have it wait until out of combat and then dismiss the Chocobo and then party up?
Having an issue where sometimes it shows the wrong profile. Almost like it's getting confused with another bot.

Also seem to be getting disconnecting messages when the screen saver comes on. The characters are in fact still connected and doing the tasks given to them. When the screen saver goes off, I get messages saying my bots have reconnected.
minion controller light Works on pc but It doesn't display at all even on other browsers apps and even on a friend's phone any idea if I'm doing something wrong?    
@Dgame Yeah I noticed it also, I'm trying to add some sort of checks so it's always sync. I'll also try to add a force reload button.
Does the screen saver thing happens often or just sometime ?

@littleghost Seems like you mobile browser can't connect to to server (that's usually how it looks when the server can't be reach). Did you try with another browser ? Like chrome for example.
The screensaver issues happens 100% of the time.
Not sure I can do anything about this. Seems like your computer shuts down some of your connections (not all, since your game still run fine) when it goes into screensaving mode.