Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
[Updated 2016/10/26] MinionController
I read the wiki page and did everything exactly as it stated.
I got minion controller setup. Registered on the web site.
I have 4 chars all running FFXIV and minion on the same computer.
When I activate Multibot on the first char, it shows up on the web page, as expected.
Then, after I activate the 2nd one, the web page shows a 2nd panel of the first char I activated.
So, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if minion controller was not meant to work with all chars on the same computer.
Can you clarify this for me?
I know this is still a WIP but have you thought about making a phone app for this? Just seems it would be more streamlined when you're on the go and need to keep an eye on and controls things.
@taedus You did everything right. Did you connect all your bots on the same account ? (the minioncontroller.com account). Also check if your char are on the same channel

@Dgame Well the website is optimized for mobile, so I don't really the point in doing a phone app. Is some things are not god enougth for you on your phone tell me and I'll try to make it better :).
(02-07-2016, 05:56 PM)earisu Wrote:  @taedus You did everything right. Did you connect all your bots on the same account ? (the minioncontroller.com account). Also check if your char are on the same channel

Yes, all bots on the same account and in the same "Default Channel".

Ok, just tried it again after restarting all bots and it worked perfectly.

Now, I'll play with it :D
Just purchased the light version.

Is there a way to change jobs? I'm currently running sebb's quest pack for all the jobs.

**figured it out. Needed the bit on a good stopping point to test the gear set option**
Yes, use the gear change functionnality.
i recently purchase minion controller light, and i have set up config for my username and pass, and activated. I log into the website, but i see nothing...i went to add channel and i get an error message -->

Error. An error occurred while processing your request.

thank you in advance
can I please get my refund back to my paypal, i do not want this anymore.
g2s order id regarding this purchase:285517055

Thank you
Did you try the default channel before adding a new one ?

Have you ever saw your character on the website ?

I just tried to add a channel and it worked. Can you reproduce this as of today ?
there are 2 default channels, i click both and nothing show up. <<--- used chrome browser, but if i use IE, then i do not see any of the default channel, but i do see graphics, like HP bar, gil, item tracker, etc, but everything is blank. and the moogle animation.

I still get this error with chrome and IE: when i click to channel management, i get this : Error. An error occurred while processing your request.

also do you need my username for the minioncontroller.com website?