Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
Realm Reborn - Unspoiled Botanist Nodes
Hi all, this is my first contributtion, I hope this helps for something, i dont test it to much time, but i will apreciate your advices.

- Gathers all Realm Reborn unspoiled botanist nodes.
- Need minimun 300gp/per node.

Important: Copy Botanist Unspoiled in LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles.

UPDATE v2:
-Fixed all gathering nodes, now bot only gathers unspoiled nodes, not regular nodes. Tested and working all listed unspoiled nodes.
-Fixed some node coordinates. Working better now.
UPDATE v2.1 (Thanks sebbs):
- Replaced all ["whitelist"] tags for new ["unspoiled"] = true/false tag.
- Added minimun gathering points conditions for level low peopple.
- Added ["gatherchocofood"] = true/false tag. For chocobo food farming
UPDATE v2.1.1:
- Added more time margin in some nodes because some nodes appears at same time in diferent maps.
• Example: Fragant log - South Shroud at 2:00 AM and Shroud Tea Leaves at Central Shroud at 2:00 AM
- Stats conditions are removed untill fixed. (Thanks sebbs!).

[Image: rAPbQi9.png?1]

Thanks in advice.

Attached Files
.rar   Botanist Unspoiled.rar (Size: 401 bytes / Downloads: 232)
.rar   Unspoiled - A Realm Reborn v2.1.1 All Levels.rar (Size: 2.69 KB / Downloads: 271)
This works better for me than any of the others I've tried so far.

Two problems --

1. Unless I'm doing something wrong on my end, it harvests Unaspected Crystal and Darkmatter Clusters often, and not the items you've listed. As of this posting, the only item on your list it's gotten correctly is:

Thavnairian Mistletoe (2nd time through I had to manual direct the bot to the node)
Blood Orange
Dzemael Tomato
Cypress Log
Vampire Plant (but I had to manual direct the bot to the node)

2. If there's a normal node in near proximity to the unspoiled node, it ALWAYS goes for the normal node.

Great work so far! What I love about your mod is it's the only one I've tried so far that doesn't stall out after 20-30 minutes.
where should I place this file? thanks
(10-10-2015, 12:12 AM)Picklet Wrote:  This works better for me than any of the others I've tried so far.

Two problems --

1. Unless I'm doing something wrong on my end, it harvests Unaspected Crystal and Darkmatter Clusters often, and not the items you've listed. As of this posting, the only item on your list it's gotten correctly is:

Thavnairian Mistletoe (2nd time through I had to manual direct the bot to the node)
Blood Orange
Dzemael Tomato
Cypress Log
Vampire Plant (but I had to manual direct the bot to the node)

2. If there's a normal node in near proximity to the unspoiled node, it ALWAYS goes for the normal node.

Great work so far! What I love about your mod is it's the only one I've tried so far that doesn't stall out after 20-30 minutes.

Okey, im at work right now, I will fix this when i came home, thanks!
WoW, this is really good, I just edited my file to include some botany and mining unspoiled nodes from heavensward and everything works good. Is there a way to have it possibly go fish when it's not sitting around waiting?
not really....

The unspoiled code isnt in the fishing module...

Ask Ace nicely he may make it possible.
Awesome collection, thanks for the share! Would you also consider sharing your "Botanist Unspoiled" skill profile to go along with this for completion? Cheers!
I hope you dont mind i added some conditions a little to ensure players didnt try and farm nodes they aren't yet able of.

Also im note sure if your intent was to farm the chocobo food but you need a tag for that.

I havnt had time to run it but it looks good.

[Image: 8dfb20e9ec.png]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwpxgh9h8zha8u...0.lua?dl=0

BTw this was altered from version 1 so check for changes you made for v2
Comments concerning "Unspoiled - A Realm Reborn v.2.0"

I cycled through two days of collecting. I do not use the teleport hack. My botanist has 400 GP. I'm using the generic "Botanist" profile as I cannot locate the prescribed "Botanist Unspoiled" profile.

Task 1 - Middle La Nocea - Unaspected Crystal

Task 2 - Hawthorn Hut - Trillium
Task 3 - Costa Del Sol - Failed to locate node

Task 4 - Bentbranch Meadows - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 5 - Lower La Nocea - teleported before collecting
Task 6 - Camp Bronze Lake - Blood Orange
Task 7 - Summerford Farm - Unaspected Crystal

Task 8 - Costa Del Sol - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 9 - Swiftperch - teleported before collecting
Task 10 - The Lavender Beds - Cypress Log
Task 11 - Camp Dragonhead - Spruce Log

Task 12 - Wineport - Dzemael Tomato
Task 13 - Camp Dragonhead - Vampire Plant
Task 14 - Camp Drybone - Dark Matter Cluster

Task 15 - Hawthorn Hut - Unaspected Crystal
Task 16 - Camp Dragonhead - Thavnairian Mistletoe

Task 17 - Hawthorn Hut - Unaspected Crystal

Task 18 - Hawthorn Hut - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 19 - Camp Tranquil - Unaspected Crystal
Task 20 - Bentbranch Meadows - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 21 - Fallgourd Float - Unaspected Crystal

Problem 1: Continues to collect Dark Matter Clusters and Unaspected Crystals in lieu of the specified items.

Problem 2: Teleporting out of area before collecting

Problem 3: Failing to locate the node

Comments: Need to stop collecting Hidden items; e.g., Dark Matter Clusters and Unaspected Crystals. Teleporting before item collection is a problem -- profit margins are tight and unecessary teleports cause needless overhead; I suspect you could tweak your times. In one circumstance the bot went to the area (the node was visible in my mini map), but it failed to collect.
(10-10-2015, 07:45 PM)Picklet Wrote:  Comments concerning "Unspoiled - A Realm Reborn v.2.0"

I cycled through two days of collecting. I do not use the teleport hack. My botanist has 400 GP. I'm using the generic "Botanist" profile as I cannot locate the prescribed "Botanist Unspoiled" profile.

Task 1 - Middle La Nocea - Unaspected Crystal

Task 2 - Hawthorn Hut - Trillium
Task 3 - Costa Del Sol - Failed to locate node

Task 4 - Bentbranch Meadows - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 5 - Lower La Nocea - teleported before collecting
Task 6 - Camp Bronze Lake - Blood Orange
Task 7 - Summerford Farm - Unaspected Crystal

Task 8 - Costa Del Sol - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 9 - Swiftperch - teleported before collecting
Task 10 - The Lavender Beds - Cypress Log
Task 11 - Camp Dragonhead - Spruce Log

Task 12 - Wineport - Dzemael Tomato
Task 13 - Camp Dragonhead - Vampire Plant
Task 14 - Camp Drybone - Dark Matter Cluster

Task 15 - Hawthorn Hut - Unaspected Crystal
Task 16 - Camp Dragonhead - Thavnairian Mistletoe

Task 17 - Hawthorn Hut - Unaspected Crystal

Task 18 - Hawthorn Hut - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 19 - Camp Tranquil - Unaspected Crystal
Task 20 - Bentbranch Meadows - Dark Matter Cluster
Task 21 - Fallgourd Float - Unaspected Crystal

Problem 1: Continues to collect Dark Matter Clusters and Unaspected Crystals in lieu of the specified items.

Problem 2: Teleporting out of area before collecting

Problem 3: Failing to locate the node

Comments: Need to stop collecting Hidden items; e.g., Dark Matter Clusters and Unaspected Crystals. Teleporting before item collection is a problem -- profit margins are tight and unecessary teleports cause needless overhead; I suspect you could tweak your times. In one circumstance the bot went to the area (the node was visible in my mini map), but it failed to collect.

Hi Picket, thanks for your feedback!
I think "the failing to locate node" error is fixed with the last version. You can test it.
Im testing right now the other problems, but i dont know how i can blacklist Dark Matter Clusters and Unaspected Crystals. Let me cheeck and try.