Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
Realm Reborn - Unspoiled Botanist Nodes
I couldn't get either version of 2.1 to work.

EDIT 1: and just so I don't get on Sebbs's and every other developer's Sh!t list, by "not working" I mean the bot would not move. I waited through several spawning times, even manually teleported to areas where unspoiled nodes were spawning -- no reaction. That said, when I approached an unspoiled node, manually clicked on it, with the bot running, it would then harvest.

EDIT 2: For what it's worth, I tried using a direct copy of Sebbs's ALT file, and it wouldn't work either; so, I'm guessing it's something he introduced to the code that broke it.
Check console for errors

[Image: d8ceaae844.jpg]

Ok looks like stats are broken atm.

Powder has been asked to look into it.

Thats probly why gathering check blacklists valid nodes.

"looking at stats, they are somewhat broken at th emoment, so I asked powder to correct it"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwpxgh9h8zha8u...0.lua?dl=0

Commented out stat check
Picklet you need minimun of gathering points to gather nodes with the current version:

No Star = 320 gathering
★ = 353 gathering
★★ = 408 gathering
★★★ = 420 gathering

I will upload other version without gathering condition, let me do.
Stats are temoved in link above till fixed.
(10-11-2015, 07:43 AM)hiru Wrote:  Picklet you need minimun of gathering points to gather nodes with the current version:

No Star = 320 gathering
★ = 353 gathering
★★ = 408 gathering
★★★ = 420 gathering

I will upload other version without gathering condition, let me do.

My current stats:

GP: 597
Gathering: 541
Perception: 546
Stat check is broken atm...

Powder will look into it.

Thats why its not making your tasks valid.
This could be such a marvelous tool, if and when it performs correctly. I've been all over the code, revamping some of it (trial and error mostly), but I get it now! If we can get to the point of making the mod collect what we want, we users can go into the file and select what we want to collect. I could make various profiles which will collect different types of clusters, for instance. But we really need to have a good working model to begin with. Hiru will have done many of us code-challenged players a great service if and when this ever works correctly.
Im testing all code right now, 90% of task are working fine. Will be fine a task to gather specific slot number on unspoiled node... To fix that **** unaspected crystal and dark matter farming =(
You're doing great, Hiru. Now that I've dabbled with the code myself for the last 12 hours I understand your frustration.
(10-11-2015, 09:39 AM)Picklet Wrote:  You're doing great, Hiru. Now that I've dabbled with the code myself for the last 12 hours I understand your frustration.

Thanks Picklet, we can do =P. Let me test some hours more and i will upload new version.

Im working in mining unspoiled version too ^^