Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Grind - Dravanian Hinterlands
With the default mesh, when I activate grind mode the bot doesn't engage anything. I am level 59 so I am assuming I should still be in level range of the markers?

Are there grind markers on default meshes?

If not, does anyone have a Dravanian Hinterland grind profile? Working on companion xp and the massive 4 million xp required from 59-60.
No markers on the hw meshes, but placing them is probably the easiest thing to do with the bot.
Toying with it now. It seems wherever I place markers, the bot prefers to attack the "Water Sprites", a non-aggro mob, instead of the aggro mobs. Is this intentional? Bot will run by (aggroing) a couple mobs to get to the Water Sprite then it ends up fighting 3 mobs and running away.
Check your fate settings fate xp is better than grinding mobs
(10-13-2015, 02:36 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Check your fate settings fate xp is better than grinding mobs

In the higher level zones, the bot will try to access fates it cannot get to - so I catch it looking bottish running against a wall. That has dissuaded me from doing fates in these zones.
Blacklist the left side fates and only do the right side
Looks more botish not even attempting fates next to where your grinding....
(10-13-2015, 03:31 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Blacklist the left side fates and only do the right side

Good point.

When you say Left vs Right side fates, you are talking in reference to the whole Dravanian Hinterlands map?
(10-13-2015, 11:33 AM)Nixon Wrote:  
(10-13-2015, 03:31 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Blacklist the left side fates and only do the right side

Good point.

When you say Left vs Right side fates, you are talking in reference to the whole Dravanian Hinterlands map?

I attached a blacklist for right side since I usually grind on left. I know there is one fate that I have not blacklisted but I was unable to catch it since it is probably part of Metal Gear fate chain.

PS: This also contains blacklist for Coerthas Western Highlands which prevents it from humping the plateau.

Attached Files
.rar   blacklist.rar (Size: 662 bytes / Downloads: 34)
Awesome ThumbsUp
How do I add a blacklist file?