Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Thunderbolt eel, Pteranodon, Pipira Pira
(10-22-2015, 05:54 PM)TauTau Wrote:  
(10-22-2015, 05:44 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  why when i am in tailfeather does it try to go back to limsa lower decks? and stands there and does nothing for redscrip profile?

because I chose Limsa as idle location... there's probably no time/weather for any of the tasks

ok i see so when the weather isnt right it will just go back to limsa and then when weather is good in tailfeather it will teleport back there and start to fish?

also ya mooching the blueshrimp would prob land more eel for red scripts
In my opinion it is better to have it idle near the Thunderbolt Eel location. This way it won't have about 1 EZ hour trying to run back to the fishing spot.

Btw I hope people are slightly modifying these coordinates and not all using the same ones :)
(10-22-2015, 06:32 PM)zeleniy Wrote:  In my opinion it is better to have it idle near the Thunderbolt Eel location. This way it won't have about 1 EZ hour trying to run back to the fishing spot.

Btw I hope people are slightly modifying these coordinates and not all using the same ones :)

well post yours modified one cause i dont have one :)
dunno, where you idle probably depends on what you use in the profile... you could also go an hour upfront to the location if it takes too long. It should have an idle location imho, otherwise it just continues fishing where you currently are, which could use up bait.
Of course I *also* mooch the shrimp when I happen to get one, mooching is activated. But by using Brute Leech you have a chance for a direct hit too.
Coordinates are easy to change, just stand where you want to be (for a fishing spot also take care of direction facing), open Dev module and copy the coordinates to the profile.
(10-22-2015, 07:43 PM)TauTau Wrote:  dunno, where you idle probably depends on what you use in the profile... you could also go an hour upfront to the location if it takes too long. It should have an idle location imho, otherwise it just continues fishing where you currently are, which could use up bait.
Of course I *also* mooch the shrimp when I happen to get one, mooching is activated. But by using Brute Leech you have a chance for a direct hit too.
Coordinates are easy to change, just stand where you want to be (for a fishing spot also take care of direction facing), open Dev module and copy the coordinates to the profile.

Teleporter module gives you same info along with mapid. Nice work though!
Thanks for these profiles, they work and it's nice to have an example of how to edit them to add weather conditions.

The only change I made was the location for Thunderbolt Eels. It was a bit too close to the enemy "Dragonfly Tracer" and would pull aggro if it was close to me before stealthing and I changed the bait to Bladed Steel Jig and no mooch, as that is what I prefer.

Actually I am bit confused as to why it isn't collecting Thunderbolt Eels as collectibles? I don't see anywhere in the profile to add it? Or do I just have to select the fish from the collectible drop down like you would normally?

Here is my edited Red Scrip profile, for those of you that want to idle in Tailfeather and use Bladed Steel Jig for Eels instead.

Actually it idles in Anyx Trine for some reason, anyone know how to specify which aetheryte it uses?

Sigh, I wish Legendary Fisher was still updated, it was so much better than this profile thing :(

Attached Files
.zip   RedScrip.zip (Size: 1.34 KB / Downloads: 27)
(10-24-2015, 01:51 PM)Jessix Wrote:  Thanks for these profiles, they work and it's nice to have an example of how to edit them to add weather conditions.

The only change I made was the location for Thunderbolt Eels. It was a bit too close to the enemy "Dragonfly Tracer" and would pull aggro if it was close to me before stealthing and I changed the bait to Bladed Steel Jig and no mooch, as that is what I prefer.

Actually I am bit confused as to why it isn't collecting Thunderbolt Eels as collectibles? I don't see anywhere in the profile to add it? Or do I just have to select the fish from the collectible drop down like you would normally?

Here is my edited Red Scrip profile, for those of you that want to idle in Tailfeather and use Bladed Steel Jig for Eels instead.

Actually it idles in Anyx Trine for some reason, anyone know how to specify which aetheryte it uses?

Sigh, I wish Legendary Fisher was still updated, it was so much better than this profile thing :(
[1000] = {
["type"] = "fishing";
["radius"] = 1;
["minlevel"] = 1;
["mapid"] = 398;
["pos"] = {
["x"] = -96.813064575195;
["y"] = 18.60033416748;
["z"] = 1.4103310108185;
};
["lowpriority"] = true;
};

Wrong map ID for the idle location unless you want it to idle in the Forelands.

Set up Collectability on the bot module itself and not in the profile. It seems to do the trick for me. Don't know how to set it up through profile yet.
(10-24-2015, 01:51 PM)Jessix Wrote:  Thanks for these profiles, they work and it's nice to have an example of how to edit them to add weather conditions.

You need to select the collectible you wish to use via the drop down box, or edit ffxiv_task_fish.lua, I just edit the ffxiv_task_fish.lua file to force collection of all Red Scrip, illuminiti Perch, and reducible fish.

To edit ffxiv_task_fish.lua copy this code into the function

c_collectibleaddonfish:evaluate()

around line 630.

Just a nested elseif statement. Manually turn on collection buff, and start up profile. It will collect the fish I mentioned automatically.

Code:
            if (info.itemid == 12825 and info.collectability >= 1526) then
                validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12830 and info.collectability >= 2441) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12837 and info.collectability >= 89) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12828 and info.collectability >= 813) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12774 and info.collectability >= 320) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12804 and info.collectability >= 826) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12831 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12833 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12821 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12802 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12784 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                        validCollectible = true
                    elseif (info.itemid == 12761 and info.collectability >= 1) then
                        validCollectible = true
            end
            --*******************************************************************

Attached Files
.rar   ffxiv_task_fish.rar (Size: 9.31 KB / Downloads: 21)

Guys whats ur min value on thunderbolt eel?

also your profile has me idling at some weird spot check the pick lol.
[Image: 124eyc9.jpg]
Code:
Lvl 60 - Stupendemys - minimum 1526 (12 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Loosetongue - minimum 2441 (12 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Capelin - minimum 89 (10 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Thunderbolt Eel - minimum 813 (10 red scrip)
Lvl 60 - Tiny Axolotl - minimum 320 (10 red scrip)*
Lvl 59 - Illuminati Perch - minimum 826 (40 blue scrip)
Lvl 58 - Weston Bowfin - minimum 376 (36 blue scrip)
Lvl 57 - Noontide Oscar - minimum 258 (32 blue scrip)
Lvl 56 - Warmwater Bichir - minimum 683 (32 blue scrip)
Lvl 55 - Dravanian Squeaker - minimum 158
Lvl 54 - Bubble Eye - minimum 162
Lvl 53 - Sorcerer Fish - minimum 646
Lvl 52 - Whilom Catfish - minimum 459
Lvl 51 - Glacier Core - minimum 310
Lvl 51 - Icepick - minimum 106

Those are the min values for all collectible fish, they must be added via the drop down, or edit ffxiv_task_fish.lua, I posted earlier how to edit that file so that you can have collectible fish collected and ignore the in-game settings for fishing only.