Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
REQUEST Zodiac Books
Does anyone have a Zodiac book profile or addon they are willing to share?

I understand other people have posted this in the past but they are all closed and they are unable to be asked or discussed on now.

Thank you for your time.
currently not supported, was in the past, but the needed addon is broken
actually grind mode will be profile based as well, similar to questing and gathering/fishing. It will allow you to do everything task manager could do and more.
(10-20-2015, 02:11 PM)Cichard Wrote:  actually grind mode will be profile based as well, similar to questing and gathering/fishing. It will allow you to do everything task manager could do and more.

hence why i said currently not supported
(10-20-2015, 02:34 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  
(10-20-2015, 02:11 PM)Cichard Wrote:  actually grind mode will be profile based as well, similar to questing and gathering/fishing. It will allow you to do everything task manager could do and more.

hence why i said currently not supported

hence i didnt quote you and i was talking to the OP

That's interesting and exciting to be able to write a quick script with grind mode. Also as you put it WILL be right? Not currently able to and i missed it somewhere?
yeah its not currently released but soon i would imagine, Fishing, Gathering , Questing and Duty have all had overhauls into a profile based system for easy share and just easy creation. I think the next thing in place is crafting overhaul to do the same, 1 profile to level 1-50 or 60 profile full of what items to craft to level the craft up.
I know this is a major necro bump, but I figgured that was better then making a brand new thread. I wonder as well if anyone has made anything that would let you do the books? I'd imagine a quest profile could do it? So just curious if anyone got one of thoose laying arround or are planning to make one?
I know theese things are by no means needed to do but I wouldnt mind getting them done for glamour pieces considering its so much easier to do now, its just the book stage thats a killer for me =(.
Yes, a profile that mimics the hunting log based on the zodiac book selected would be nice. At least, it can help us get through the part, which requires us to run around and find the target mobs in each zone. I won't expect it to handle everything for us.
The old task manager profiles are still around, I wonder what kind of modification it would take to make them work with quest mode.