Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
LevelAssistant
LevelAssistant is a small adodn that will help keep your selected classes within a specified level range of each other.

For more information and instructions please see the wiki page HERE

Please post any bugs or requests in this thread.
Request: Timeout for switching classes. If it fails, have it path to an inn and idle, maybe have some kind of popup message notifying the user that class change failed and to check their armory chest. Not sure if that's possible, but it would be a huge benefit, especially for those of us who get lazy about our inventories *whistles*
once ace's sell out addon comes out you can set things to sell, it works really good with keeping the inventory pretty empty.
I can definitely do a popup for when it fails, will try and get this in tomorrow. I don't know if I can make it due an inn run though since the addon doesn't actually interact with the profile. Let me see what I can come up with.
Hi,

Thank you for your addon.

Is there any possibility to autohide the plugin at startup?

Thank you and Best Regards!
I need to load up the original source and set it to not show the window by default. Was going to put this in with the new changes I am working on, but they are gonna be a little bit so I will go ahead and release it with just that change.
(11-12-2015, 01:33 AM)r1pt1de Wrote:  I need to load up the original source and set it to not show the window by default. Was going to put this in with the new changes I am working on, but they are gonna be a little bit so I will go ahead and release it with just that change.
ThumbsUp
Great, Thank you !

BR
Ok the change is coded and ready, just need to get up with one of the powers to be to get it posted. Sorry been a busy week.
Sorry for the delay guys. New version is up that will no longer autoshow the window. Will have some new updates as soon as I can.
Any chance you could add all of the classes to leveling assistant? Like pugilist