Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
LevelAssistant
For pugilist, use monk.
For all the others, use the base class for the job listed in the leveling assistant. For example, lancer is dragoon, rogue is ninja, etc.

Gladiator = Paladin
Pugilist = Monk
Marauder = Warrior
Lancer = Dragoon
Archer = Bard
Rogue = Ninja

Conjurer = White Mage
Thaumaturge = Black Mage
Arcanist = Summoner/Scholar (they share base class and xp between them, so can only check one)
(12-31-2015, 05:23 AM)magictiger Wrote:  For pugilist, use monk.
For all the others, use the base class for the job listed in the leveling assistant. For example, lancer is dragoon, rogue is ninja, etc.

Gladiator = Paladin
Pugilist = Monk
Marauder = Warrior
Lancer = Dragoon
Archer = Bard
Rogue = Ninja

Conjurer = White Mage
Thaumaturge = Black Mage
Arcanist = Summoner/Scholar (they share base class and xp between them, so can only check one)

Sorry about the late reply, work has been hell. Magictiger is correct, the addon actually uses the classes, the jobs are just that class with a soulstone. I chose to use the Job names because thats how most people refer to them.
Level caps have been implemented per class. This will stop leveling that class/job once it hits the configured level. To enable a class set the Max Level higher than 0. If you want to level each class to the cap before switching to another class/job, set Levels Between to 0. Will update the wiki ASAP.

Also fixed an issue where the addon was not properly switching to arcanist under some circumstances.
I just purchased this AddOn; It is just what i need.

Only thing upon full setup and buying proper gear, i get dialog box Unable to find suitable weapon for class ninja.
I have Wootz Daggers and High Allagan Cleavers in my armory box. just bought cobalt baselards as typing and no weapon is working with ninja class.

After further trying to get this to work... I am unable to get to run at all... Popup window stating no suitable weapon is found. and stops minion. plz help.

I'm currently using with Sebbs OrginalClasses Quest
I have all DRK MCH and AST to lvl 60 now im working on the originals.
Looking into this now.
(04-04-2016, 12:55 AM)r1pt1de Wrote:  Looking into this now.

I think I tracked this down finally. Should have a fix out shortly.
(04-08-2016, 12:58 AM)r1pt1de Wrote:  
(04-04-2016, 12:55 AM)r1pt1de Wrote:  Looking into this now.

I think I tracked this down finally. Should have a fix out shortly.

ThumbsUp  just sent you a message ill wait to hear back from you to test. :)
I seem to be having a weird problem.

When it switchs to my bard it says 'Unable to find a suitable weapon for the class Bard'

How ever i am level 32 and have a level 32 weapon
yes he is currently working on it, once you become a job at level 30 it seems to have an issue constantly switching weapons.
(04-12-2016, 06:47 PM)Cichard Wrote:  yes he is currently working on it, once you become a job at level 30 it seems to have an issue constantly switching weapons.

thx for the update :)