Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Need tweaking for profile SCH
Deleted as request of owner
(10-24-2015, 05:37 PM)vvvvvb Wrote:  Got profile which is cause lag and fps issues, need some tweaking if possible. Credits go to Balgarion . its SCH profile

^ I second this on the lag issue.
I am using this profile as well and it is causing medium lag for me.
The problem is not the profile, but the minion. Too much conditions. This profile will not be updated in the future (not for the minion, in fact).
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Please respect my choose and delete the profile.
(10-24-2015, 05:37 PM)vvvvvb Wrote:  Got profile which is cause lag and fps issues, need some tweaking if possible. Credits go to Balgarion . its SCH profile

I can help, but looks the original author doesn't want it anybody supporting this, sorry.
Close thread please
whats going on?
(10-29-2015, 12:35 AM)Cichard Wrote:  whats going on?

vvvvvb laid out in the open access balgarion's profile that was deleted. balgarion ask not share it. vvvvvb agreed, and is now asking to delete the topic. That's all
(10-29-2015, 03:16 AM)idurus Wrote:  
(10-29-2015, 12:35 AM)Cichard Wrote:  whats going on?

vvvvvb laid out in the open access balgarion's profile that was deleted. balgarion ask not share it. vvvvvb agreed, and is now asking to delete the topic. That's all

Dumb.

Then can we get a profile based on this 'holy grail' that had to be deleted Awkward
when you share something public and people download it, i am pretty sure they can do what ever they want with it. you gave it away for free to be distributed to all and any who wanted it.