Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Need tweaking for profile SCH
Grumble.. Maybe I should build a new scholar profile from the ground up. My respect for Balgarion is why I have not posted my private tweaked Scholar of Bal's. My goal is to see that this program has a semi competent raid profile for all healers and since yellow covers white mage wonderfully scholar is now a void.
Yeah a Scholar one would be nice thats updated frequently I use Balgarions and I edit it when i need to.
balgarions was amazing but it lags me out terribly for some reason
(10-30-2015, 01:06 PM)Cichard Wrote:  when you share something public and people download it, i am pretty sure they can do what ever they want with it. you gave it away for free to be distributed to all and any who wanted it.

In light of not being reprimanded. I have recreated Bals Profile and negated the lag.
Filter 1 On = DPS
Filter 2 On = Heals

I've removed everything to do with Selene and 8 man party. I Just ran this profile in ACRF, as well as did some DPS Testing with the Training Dummy. I've also added more debuffs to the Leeches section. You can think of this as Bal+

ThumbsUp

Attached Files
.rar   (Dirin) SCH 1.0.rar (Size: 4.79 KB / Downloads: 53)
too much appreciated ~!
(11-03-2015, 03:40 AM)dirin Wrote:  
(10-30-2015, 01:06 PM)Cichard Wrote:  when you share something public and people download it, i am pretty sure they can do what ever they want with it. you gave it away for free to be distributed to all and any who wanted it.

In light of not being reprimanded. I have recreated Bals Profile and negated the lag.
Filter 1 On = DPS
Filter 2 On = Heals

I've removed everything to do with Selene and 8 man party. I Just ran this profile in ACRF, as well as did some DPS Testing with the Training Dummy. I've also added more debuffs to the Leeches section. You can think of this as Bal+

ThumbsUp

When I saw this I was like - Nosebleed

Thanks! +rep
Sure. :) Let me know how it's working for you guys. :)
(11-04-2015, 06:58 AM)dirin Wrote:  Sure. :) Let me know how it's working for you guys. :)

Great profile! very simple and effective filters.
Updated the profile to remove a few late game annoyances I was having with the default profile. Profile now has correct Numbering so you can reorganize it in Minion without it freaking out.

Snicker

Leeches has been completely redone. Fixed Range, Removed Duplicates, Sorted by ascending number, and added some more late game debuffs to the pool. If you're running any Ramuh battles make sure to remove 66 from your Leeches Pool or you'll definitely be seen as a bot as you'll cast it non stop. Annoying. I left it in because Ramuh is really the only battle Terror cant be removed.

Filters were changed to remove annoyances.
Filter 1 ON - DPS
Filter 2 ON - Heal Mode (Minus Stoneskin)
Filter 3 ON - Cast Stoneskin.

This change was made because I was sick of it casting every single time the battle ended as well as during the Tank Pulls which would pull aggro.

ThumbsUp

Attached Files
.rar   (Dirin) SCH 1.1.rar (Size: 4.76 KB / Downloads: 33)
just tried this in "The Aery", filter 3 did no Stoneskin, but stopped healing completely ;) Otherwise it's working, good, would be nice if Cleric Stance would be handled automatically (though this seems to be difficult what I read from other heal profiles)